Groups
    EXPIRED

selling to cex

Banned
    do you have to take in proof of passport or anything to sell instore?

11 Comments

For instore credit you need nothing.

For cash you need Driving licence, Passport, credit card, rent book or a few other things, cant remember off the top of my head.

If you want cash I recommend you get there early because they only put a bit of cash aside to buy items in and when it's gone, it's gone.

Banned

I never had to give proof of who I was but,
    You may need to make an account with them.

And then they give you a CEX traders / members card. So it's quick and easy the next time you visit

Banned

Conscept;5464961

I never had to give proof of who I was but,You may need to make an … I never had to give proof of who I was but,You may need to make an account with them.And then they give you a CEX traders / members card. So it's quick and easy the next time you visit

Also, for cash you need some slight proof of who you are though.
    A passport will suffice, or a driving licence .. A scan of your passport may be enough anyway

Give them a ring.

Original Poster Banned

onyl wanting to get cash on a phone, thanks best take my passport and a utility bill

Original Poster Banned

also when it says ulocked, does that mean if you unlocked it yourself, sorry f that sounds daft but dont know if theres a difference between you unlocking it and the network unlocking

sassie;5465772

also when it says ulocked, does that mean if you unlocked it yourself

Normally no, it means its generic not branded. ie comes in a nokia box not in a t-mobile box ect.

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5465797

Normally no, it means its generic not branded. ie comes in a nokia box … Normally no, it means its generic not branded. ie comes in a nokia box not in a t-mobile box ect.

oh pooh, never mind :oops: thanks gav :thumbsup:

sassie;5465810

oh pooh, never mind :oops: thanks gav :thumbsup:

What phone is it anyway?

Don't tell me it's Tesco branded!:lol:

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5465828

What phone is it anyway?

the daughters old w850i, not the best phone or best condition but may as well get rid of it before its worth nowt, a in town 1st thing so hopefully they have some cash, its a new store opened in shrewsbury and have never dealt with cex before

oh well, she just told me it wasnt unlocked anyway, it was te one she had before that that was - lol

she should get £27 for it, so she happy with that, as its to pay me for getting her the sims yesterday, she doesnt want to use her little wage - lol

sassie;5465840

the daughters old w850i, not the best phone or best condition but may as … the daughters old w850i, not the best phone or best condition but may as well get rid of it before its worth nowt, a in town 1st thing so hopefully they have some cash, its a new store opened in shrewsbury and have never dealt with cex beforeoh well, she just told me it wasnt unlocked anyway, it was te one she had before that that was - lolshe should get £27 for it, so she happy with that, as its to pay me for getting her the sims yesterday, she doesnt want to use her little wage - lol

Yes well if its new they wont have tons of stock so just make it look as good as you can (like clean it with glass cleaner), but if it's very tatty they may not take it if they don't think you can sell it.

Original Poster Banned

yeah given it a clean up, fingers crossed for something for her, she says she be happy with anything as she got her new one now - lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1632
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11

See more discussions