Found 9th Apr 2011
Hey,

I wanted to sell some games to cex and went through their "sell to cex" website yesterday and got a confirmation email. I was going to post them off on Monday. However today i noticed the games have dropped in price.

Will they give me the original prices or the new reduced ones?

cheers

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Yeah, they will do. I think it will probably be for upto a week

Possbily, if it says what price on the email, but knowing them they probably won't.

they are the worst company i have dealt with regarding there online buisness.....just look for some reviews before posting owt to them

CeX will honour price quotes for 5 working days from time of order. After that period prices may be subject to change.

Original Poster

oh right, cheers guyz.

don't do it, they wont get your games until after the 5 days have elapsed that way they'll get your games for cheaper...thats if they even get your games.

post them by recorded delivery, then you'll have proof on when they received the games.

They give you a few days, I'd be very surprised if they dropped the price. I've sold newish games there 3 or 4 times with no probs whatsoever.Much better if they credit your bank account to avoid paypal charges too (_;)

Original Poster

i posted to them special next day delivery. the waiting game beings..

Original Poster

They recieved on the 13th, still waiting for email/money lol

anil2

i posted to them special next day delivery. the waiting game beings..

I should have done that, but sent recorded delivery Thursday afternoon, and haven't been signed for yet. Sell to order was placed on Tuesday, would the "five working days" include Monday? - else I am looking at £10 less

BTW Order sent on 13th April was credited sometime this week, so not too shabby at all.

Original Poster

Johnboy_1975

I should have done that, but sent recorded delivery Thursday afternoon, … I should have done that, but sent recorded delivery Thursday afternoon, and haven't been signed for yet. Sell to order was placed on Tuesday, would the "five working days" include Monday? - else I am looking at £10 lessBTW Order sent on 13th April was credited sometime this week, so not too shabby at all.

I dont think bank holiday counts as a working day. They might get the package today or Tuesday.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien637
    2. CEX grading33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person633
    4. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?44

See more discussions