Groups

Selling to CEX

Can i complete a "sell to" order and hand it in a shop, or do i have to post the stuff to the address?

7 Comments

If your going to hand it into a shop wouldn't you just go in store and sell it to them lol?

No you can’t take it to a shop, you have to post it to the address they gave you at time of placing your order.

Do it face to face (if you can)....their customer service is shocking online! Otherwise avoid entirely imo.
    Edited by: "cdm22" 7th Jun 2011

if the price is the same online to instore.... Instore is the best option... cash in hand..

Original Poster

RickT

if the price is the same online to instore.... Instore is the best … if the price is the same online to instore.... Instore is the best option... cash in hand..

i dont know if it is the same, thats what i'd like to know really. they dont have a contact number so i can't ask them, and its too far to "just ask" them
    Edited by: "morales" 7th Jun 2011

Original Poster

fluffyundacrakas

No you can’t take it to a shop, you have to post it to the address they g … No you can’t take it to a shop, you have to post it to the address they gave you at time of placing your order.

thought so, shame, waste of £2 on p&p

morales

i dont know if it is the same, thats what i'd like to know really. they … i dont know if it is the same, thats what i'd like to know really. they dont have a contact number so i can't ask them, and its too far to "just ask" them

The price you see on their website is the price you will get instore.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions