Selling to CeX in store

Posted 27th Nov
Hi there,

I just wanted to ask about selling to CeX in store as there doesn't seem to be much clear information on the net. Can I just walk into my nearest CeX and sell my stuff directly or do I have to fill out forms online first?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
You will need some proof of ID with address, and then it’s off you go. Be prepared to get next to nothing for some stuff and a nice little surprise now and again. I’ve always sold for vouchers - you get a bit more and voucher valid until 3019! 😬
I believe you can walk in, they ask some questions blah blah. Check the product for authenticity then give you a price, they give you pennies so look at Facebook market first
If you don't have a membership you'll need a photo ID with proof of address as @Dylan_Williams has said. If you have a full membership (you're over 18 and have a membership that allows you to sell for cash and vouchers), you won't need to have an ID for future trade ins unless you're selling phones
What is it you’re selling ?
andrewworrall127/11/2019 21:39

If you don't have a membership you'll need a photo ID with proof of …If you don't have a membership you'll need a photo ID with proof of address as @Dylan_Williams has said. If you have a full membership (you're over 18 and have a membership that allows you to sell for cash and vouchers), you won't need to have an ID for future trade ins unless you're selling phones

I've never needed additional ID for selling anything after my initial registration. Including quite a few phones, echoes etc.
alg27/11/2019 22:14

I've never needed additional ID for selling anything after my initial …I've never needed additional ID for selling anything after my initial registration. Including quite a few phones, echoes etc.

That's just what I was told when I got my membership. It may have changed since then, I don't think I've ever sold a phone to CeX, just asked for quotes
Also OP be aware that if you’re selling hardware, then it will need to be tested first. This can be anything from 20 minutes to over an hour, so make sure you have enough time.
JohnnyRoller27/11/2019 22:24

Also OP be aware that if you’re selling hardware, then it will need to be t …Also OP be aware that if you’re selling hardware, then it will need to be tested first. This can be anything from 20 minutes to over an hour, so make sure you have enough time.

Busy days they can take 2-3hours! I just end up doing shopping while they do there high tech testing lol
Thanks for the responses
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants