Groups

Selling / trading a PS3 without warranty sticker

Does anyone know anywhere that will either buy or do a trade in for a 60GB PS3 without a warranty sticker?

I have a PS3 that suffered a YLOD a while back but was repaired and has been running great since. The warranty sticker never survived though.

I want to sell it or trade it in for credit somewhere but not sure if there are any places that will take it without it having a warranty sticker.

I really don't want to sell it on ebay and I hear Game and Gamestation check for the sticker everytime. Anyone heard of anywhere that doesn't bother to check?

2 Comments

Probably cash converters or cash generator is your best shot tbh.

I've seen a cash generator not check for the sticker on a 360 but might be different for a ps3.

Original Poster

jennyrocks

Probably cash converters or cash generator is your best shot tbh.I've … Probably cash converters or cash generator is your best shot tbh.I've seen a cash generator not check for the sticker on a 360 but might be different for a ps3.

Sounds good, I might have to pop into the local Cash Generator then.

Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO711
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1313
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389

See more discussions