Selling unwanted thomas sabo gift card

Posted 2nd JanEdited by:"R1992"
Hiya,

Just wondering if anyone can let me know how I can sell around £130 thomas sabo gift card? I've had it a few months and really cant find anything I like on their site. Nor do i need to give gifts to anyone any time soon!
I remember there being a site where it could be done easily but think they've gone bust.
So any advice on how to get atleast 90%? Or is that being too wishful lol... would appreciate it
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Have a look at cardyard.
nannafish02/01/2020 07:09

Have a look at cardyard.

I did see that when I did a quick google and sadly thomas sabo isnt one of their retailers they cover
I think you are being too wistful.
Your best bet might be trying your luck on eBay. I've seen a quite a few gift cards on there...
Alexandralocks02/01/2020 13:19

Your best bet might be trying your luck on eBay. I've seen a quite a few …Your best bet might be trying your luck on eBay. I've seen a quite a few gift cards on there...

Tbh I'm not sure how it works selling it on Ebay, are you even allowed to do so?
R199202/01/2020 15:04

Tbh I'm not sure how it works selling it on Ebay, are you even allowed to …Tbh I'm not sure how it works selling it on Ebay, are you even allowed to do so?

Yes I had a quick look on eBay when I saw your comment there is quite a few on for sale. From different retailers boots, Jd, M&S, Selfridges. Give it a try maybe do it on a buy it now with a set price of £120 ?? Also you can set the listing to accept offers giving you a better chance of selling.
Wait for a £1 ebay selling fee weekend and try your luck

I think you may have missed the boat for a good price with Christmas being over though

Good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions