SELLING voucher codes on Ebay ????

Found 22nd Nov 2009
Well that's one way of making money out of HUKD i suppose....

Surely can't be allowed ....

1. Misc
  2. Xbox
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Xbox
9 Comments

Where?

Original Poster

E B*Y Item number 320449265842

£1.25 for a voucher code ?????

must be the same code as here

hotukdeals.com/ite…-di

This kind of thing has been going on for years. About 4 years ago before i had even heard of hukd or mse i paid something like £3 for a code to get a cheap ferry to France. I have since seen similar codes both here & on similar websites for free.

Original Poster

darren9030;6966845

This kind of thing has been going on for years. About 4 years ago before … This kind of thing has been going on for years. About 4 years ago before i had even heard of hukd or mse i paid something like £3 for a code to get a cheap ferry to France. I have since seen similar codes both here & on similar websites for free.

Well,
Is it legal ???
Think i may set up another EB*Y account and start selling

cv54;6966865

Well,Is it legal ???Think i may set up another EB*Y account and start … Well,Is it legal ???Think i may set up another EB*Y account and start selling

I coudn't answer that for certain. Morally it's wrong to sell anything that could be obtained elsewhere for free but to give you an example : Friday evening i searched Ebay for coffee vouchers. You would be amazed how many people are selling coffee cards from places like Mcdonalds & B& B coffee & Muffins. Obviously they work there & you can guess the rest. My take on it is good luck to people & yes i do buy that kind of stuff if i want it at the time as it saves me a few quid. The same must be said about your code idea. I & others would be happy to pay if we cannot find it cheaper elsewhere.

Loads of people do it, I dont think it should be allowed but dont know whether or not it actually is allowed

very prompt, Buyer: fb254b8b ( 2 ) 20-Nov-09 15:31
NINTENDO DS LITE RED CONSOLE £30 VOUCHER BUY FOR £69.00 (#220510151704) £10.70

^^^^ someone paid £10.70 for a free voucher!!!!!!

I paid a couple of quid to find out about HUKD.

Banned

what a cheap way of making money.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    3. word association Game74244916
    4. Add one, leave one game54415442

See more discussions