SELLING voucher codes on Ebay ????

Found 22nd Nov 2009
Well that's one way of making money out of HUKD i suppose....

Surely can't be allowed ....
Community Updates
  1. Misc
  2. Xbox
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Xbox
9 Comments
Where?
Original Poster
E B*Y Item number 320449265842

£1.25 for a voucher code ?????

must be the same code as here

hotukdeals.com/ite…-di
This kind of thing has been going on for years. About 4 years ago before i had even heard of hukd or mse i paid something like £3 for a code to get a cheap ferry to France. I have since seen similar codes both here & on similar websites for free.
Original Poster
darren9030;6966845

This kind of thing has been going on for years. About 4 years ago before … This kind of thing has been going on for years. About 4 years ago before i had even heard of hukd or mse i paid something like £3 for a code to get a cheap ferry to France. I have since seen similar codes both here & on similar websites for free.

Well,
Is it legal ???
Think i may set up another EB*Y account and start selling
cv54;6966865

Well,Is it legal ???Think i may set up another EB*Y account and start … Well,Is it legal ???Think i may set up another EB*Y account and start selling

I coudn't answer that for certain. Morally it's wrong to sell anything that could be obtained elsewhere for free but to give you an example : Friday evening i searched Ebay for coffee vouchers. You would be amazed how many people are selling coffee cards from places like Mcdonalds & B& B coffee & Muffins. Obviously they work there & you can guess the rest. My take on it is good luck to people & yes i do buy that kind of stuff if i want it at the time as it saves me a few quid. The same must be said about your code idea. I & others would be happy to pay if we cannot find it cheaper elsewhere.
Loads of people do it, I dont think it should be allowed but dont know whether or not it actually is allowed
very prompt, Buyer: fb254b8b ( 2 ) 20-Nov-09 15:31
NINTENDO DS LITE RED CONSOLE £30 VOUCHER BUY FOR £69.00 (#220510151704) £10.70

^^^^ someone paid £10.70 for a free voucher!!!!!!
I paid a couple of quid to find out about HUKD.
Banned
what a cheap way of making money.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions