Senate approves Trump tax bill

Found 2nd Dec 2017
Trump congradulated himself on having passed "the biggest tax cut in US history" and garnered praise from Russian trolls from YouTube to twitter. Can't say I blame him for being so pleased about it as this further increases the millions he's earned for himself through the office of potus.

Apparently poor working class Trump voters can look forward to trickle down economics enriching them as the rich will be able to pass on the benefits in tips, though I'm not convinced that wealthy people who don't tip will suddenly start doing so because "an expert" on Fox news predicted it.
Community Updates
Misc
40 Comments
No different to what Mrs May is doing over this side of the pond, really
Neat.
If only his general madness didn't impact people outside of his country.
Great news, I am proud of him
1.5 trillion dollars ......
“The American people wanted change,” said Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.). “We were able to deliver"

I'm sure it'll trickle down to the average American just like we had the money pumped into banks and it trickled down to us ... Oh how we gained from that
118luke23 m ago

No different to what Mrs May is doing over this side of the pond, really

21 minutes after the news of James Hewitt's son's engagement Mrs May (or a crony) released news that a freeze on benefits would be extended a further year. Cynical as it seems it appears to be a coincidence unless there was some sort of collusion with the adopted Royal.
Edited by: "bryanhaines399" 2nd Dec 2017
bryanhaines3997 h, 37 m ago

21 minutes after the news of James Hewitt's son's engagement Mrs May (or a …21 minutes after the news of James Hewitt's son's engagement Mrs May (or a crony) released news that a freeze on benefits would be extended a further year. Cynical as it seems it appears to be a coincidence unless there was some sort of collusion with the adopted Royal.

Tin foil hat time
Uranus2nd Dec 2017

If only his general madness didn't impact people outside of his country.

Like Obama?
Low tax rates just don't work except in those countries where they drive growth and attract investment.
davewave2 h, 32 m ago

Low tax rates just don't work except in those countries where they drive …Low tax rates just don't work except in those countries where they drive growth and attract investment.

A country where people are living in cars, murdering each other every five mins, where kids only meal of the day comes from school and where people queue for hours to get medical treatment from charities you mean?
fanpages1 h, 57 m ago

@bryanhaines399 "Trump congradulated..."Is that US English?

Well many Americans says congradulations if that's the same thing
bryanhaines39954 s ago

Well many Americans says congradulations if that's the same thing

Do many Americans say it as well?
fanpages50 m ago

Do many Americans say it as well?

I'd imagine so, it is quite a useful word.
bryanhaines39925 m ago

I'd imagine so, it is quite a useful word.

In a nonsense language.
fanpages3 m ago

In a nonsense language.

I feel we may be at odds, are you talking about congradulations or it?
bryanhaines3998 m ago

I feel we may be at odds, are you talking about congradulations or it?

Yes, but mainly your inability to spell English words correctly.
I gratuated from English mysel
fanpages41 m ago

Lol what makes you think it wasn't intentional? I had to correct the autocorrect.
bryanhaines3994 m ago

Lol what makes you think it wasn't intentional? I had to correct the …Lol what makes you think it wasn't intentional? I had to correct the autocorrect.

Did Autocorrect change "of" to "if"?

[ hotukdeals.com/com…020 ]
deleted265520
fanpages1 h, 4 m ago

Did Autocorrect change "of" to "if"?[ …Did Autocorrect change "of" to "if"?[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/32630020 ]

Bryan you've opened up Pandora's box now.
fanpages1 h, 18 m ago

Did Autocorrect change "of" to "if"?[ …Did Autocorrect change "of" to "if"?[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/32630020 ]

Wait now, you suspect I meant to say "Well many Americans says congradulations of that's the same thing"? I don't believe that would mean anything, so no, I intentionally typed if.
bryanhaines3991 m ago

Wait now, you suspect I meant to say "Well many Americans says …Wait now, you suspect I meant to say "Well many Americans says congradulations of that's the same thing"? I don't believe that would mean anything, so no, I intentionally typed if.

Don't quit your day job if you have one.
fanpages1 m ago

Don't quit your day job if you have one.

Did you mean of?
bryanhaines39911 m ago

Did you mean of?

Probably off. The first word may have been autocorrected.
fanpages3rd Dec

Guess it's not just me that "can't spell"
bryanhaines39922 m ago

Guess it's not just me that "can't spell"

There is no need to guess; you have the proof right there.
fanpages3rd Dec

Oh I see, you put a link there, sorry I didn't notice. Interesting that you choose to believe that I can't spell of; hardly challenging is it. I guess if the letters i and o were close to each other I'd have a more compelling case for it to be a typo....

What's that saying about people who live in glass houses? I didn't have to look very far either.
bryanhaines3995 h, 46 m ago

Oh I see, you put a link there, sorry I didn't notice. Interesting that …Oh I see, you put a link there, sorry I didn't notice. Interesting that you choose to believe that I can't spell of; hardly challenging is it. I guess if the letters i and o were close to each other I'd have a more compelling case for it to be a typo....What's that saying about people who live in glass houses? I didn't have to look very far either.

You are both making me jealous, i've always wanted my own nemesis.
fanpages1 h, 8 m ago

You didn't have to look far because I pointed you to the very thread.Did …You didn't have to look far because I pointed you to the very thread.Did you also miss the fact I pointed you to UrbanDictionary.com too?

How desperate of you to remove to remove your typo and pretend you told me where you had a typo. This was boring from your first spelling police post so time to see if mute is the same as ignore.
CoeK4 h, 5 m ago

You are both making me jealous, i've always wanted my own nemesis.

Seems a bit unfair that I get the blame for someone pulling me up for a typo. You can go the same way.. Now can we just stop this please?
bryanhaines3991 m ago

Seems a bit unfair that I get the blame for someone pulling me up for a …Seems a bit unfair that I get the blame for someone pulling me up for a typo. You can go the same way.. Now can we just stop this please?

Who blamed you?
CoeK11 m ago

Who blamed you?

I'm not anyone's nemesis, I've just tried not to react to someone's pointless badgering over a typo in another thread. Did that really require all these posts? Can we drop this please? It was tiresome days ago.
bryanhaines3994 m ago

I'm not anyone's nemesis, I've just tried not to react to someone's …I'm not anyone's nemesis, I've just tried not to react to someone's pointless badgering over a typo in another thread. Did that really require all these posts? Can we drop this please? It was tiresome days ago.

Jeez no need to be so uptight about a simple comment.
CoeK1 m ago

Jeez no need to be so uptight about a simple comment.

I'm sorry but I've been feeling harrassed and didn't need someone else starting on me. Last comment from me on the subject.
bryanhaines39913 m ago

..... Can we drop this please? .....

There lies the fatal flaw in your understanding of this forum. This is Misc ,,,,, nothing can ever be dropped - however tedious.
Saturn8 m ago

There lies the fatal flaw in your understanding of this forum. This is …There lies the fatal flaw in your understanding of this forum. This is Misc ,,,,, nothing can ever be dropped - however tedious.

yes it can...
Saturn10 m ago

There lies the fatal flaw in your understanding of this forum. This is …There lies the fatal flaw in your understanding of this forum. This is Misc ,,,,, nothing can ever be dropped - however tedious.

Well mod deletion kinda counts as dropped, doesn't it?
fanpages13 h, 8 m ago

There is no need to guess; you have the proof right there.

What happened to your 'removed removed' comment, fanpages? Did you remove it, or was the removal due to other reasons?
Saturn4 m ago

What happened to your 'removed removed' comment, fanpages? Did you remove …What happened to your 'removed removed' comment, fanpages? Did you remove it, or was the removal due to other reasons?

I didn't remove remove it.

It probably went the same way as one of my earlier comments (read: Moderator intervention).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions