Groups
    EXPIRED

send free text messages online?

googled a few but some look dodgy,anyone been using or no of a site to send free texts to mobiles,with no catches.Cheers

8 Comments

u can sign on to o2.co.uk and i think they give u 10-15 texts every month:thumbsup:

yep - do this myself - quicker than me trying to text!! - mind you, only works if Im near a computer!

I would like some sort of software where I could type messages for text on my computer & send them through my phone. I get 300 free text a month and be lucky if i send 50, texting takes me ages. So does anybody know of anything like that that can be used for a sony ericsso k810i

[url]www.cbfsms.com[/url]

Works an absolute treat although it can sometime take a while a peak times - mainly Friday and Saturday evenings.

jg213;1346425

I would like some sort of software where I could type messages for text … I would like some sort of software where I could type messages for text on my computer & send them through my phone. I get 300 free text a month and be lucky if i send 50, texting takes me ages. So does anybody know of anything like that that can be used for a sony ericsso k810i

Check: fjsoft.at/en/

This is what you need ! I have been using it for couple of years and helped me save a lot and oh yea.. its for Sony Ericsson! :thumbsup:

MyPhoneExplorer is designed for SonyEricsson K700,K750,K800 - but it works with every SonyEricsson-phone except the symbian-based phones (P-series, M600, W950)

Download Page: fjsoft.at/en/…php

thanks for that and the pm aswell, i'll check this out later

[url]www.cbfsms.com[/url] is a pretty good site for sending free texts you can only send so many but the people you send messages to dont have to pay to retrieve unlike alot of other sites
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions