Send this personalised santa video FREE! (the kids will really love it!)

8 replies
Found 25th Dec 2008
Link in next post.

Hope you all like it, would really appreciate it if someone can show me how to save this to hard drive WITHOUT losing the personalised details. (currently tried to download with real player but losing personalisations).

ENJOY!

8 Comments

Original Poster

]clicky here

PS send one to your gran she'll love it!

Great idea. Just done it but would also love to save this to hard drive WITHOUT losing the personalised details.
Anybody ?

Very good, but don't know how to save it.

You could use a screen recorder

Original Poster

i don't have a screen recorder so i done the next best thing, set up my Hi Def camcorder and recorded it.
My kids love this so it's now on DVD for 'em.

Cracked it, and it's easy too. This is using internet exploder 7. Watch the Video then go to tools > internet options > browsing history > settings > view files (this will open a window with tones of temp internet files) mines named 135810en_cp[1].flv its about 9 meg in size. Right click, copy an paste it to where you want it.

Paddy_o_furniture;3860844

Cracked it, and it's easy too. This is using internet exploder 7. Watch … Cracked it, and it's easy too. This is using internet exploder 7. Watch the Video then go to tools > internet options > browsing history > settings > view files (this will open a window with tones of temp internet files) mines named 135810en_cp[1].flv its about 9 meg in size. Right click, copy an paste it to where you want it.

Are you using vista or XP? I tried using vista and IE7 and no files that large - biggest is 462KB! Thanks anyway!

Paddy_o_furniture;3860844

Cracked it, and it's easy too. This is using internet exploder 7. Watch … Cracked it, and it's easy too. This is using internet exploder 7. Watch the Video then go to tools > internet options > browsing history > settings > view files (this will open a window with tones of temp internet files) mines named 135810en_cp[1].flv its about 9 meg in size. Right click, copy an paste it to where you want it.

I found that file but it doesn't have the prsonalization in it.
Does yours?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21117
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214656
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2744
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769540

See more discussions