Send your car to mars for only £64.5mil @ spacex

Found 7th Feb
Falcon heavy launched today, biggest rocket in the world sending a tesla to mars, get yours there for the small price of 90million dollars
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Quidco?
118luke2 h, 59 m ago

Ah, a joke thread. Yet another reinforcement that we need a seperate …Ah, a joke thread. Yet another reinforcement that we need a seperate section for joke type deals and that the voting system needs an overhaul based on affiliate links from users who actually make a purchase.No doubt as usual it will gain undeserved heat and push genuine deals down the list... File under S for 'Spam'

We also need a section for miserable gits.
Ah, a joke thread. Yet another reinforcement that we need a seperate section for joke type deals and that the voting system needs an overhaul based on affiliate links from users who actually make a purchase.

No doubt as usual it will gain undeserved heat and push genuine deals down the list...
File under S for 'Spam'
Edited by: "118luke" 7th Feb
Live YouTube stream:-
38 Comments
If you have a small car like a Smart car, do you get a discount?
Quidco?
Live YouTube stream:-
rastbury14 m ago

Live YouTube stream:- [Video]

lol
Waiting for a black Friday deal on this..
The Martians gave this a bad review because there was no charging point.
Yay! Let's literally throw money away for nothing. It's not like anyone needs any
Can I use my nectar card for this?
Ah, a joke thread. Yet another reinforcement that we need a seperate section for joke type deals and that the voting system needs an overhaul based on affiliate links from users who actually make a purchase.

No doubt as usual it will gain undeserved heat and push genuine deals down the list...
File under S for 'Spam'
Edited by: "118luke" 7th Feb
118luke31 m ago

Ah, a joke thread. Yet another reinforcement that we need a seperate …Ah, a joke thread. Yet another reinforcement that we need a seperate section for joke type deals and that the voting system needs an overhaul based on affiliate links from users who actually make a purchase.No doubt as usual it will gain undeserved heat and push genuine deals down the list... File under S for 'Spam'

Although the problem is that, as with Freebies, the actual buyers leave the site before they think about voting.
Sladey2 h, 50 m ago

Quidco?

Meh, QC don't usually pay out but TCB usually gives better rates though.
One small step for #Musk and one Giant step for #MuskKind (and #Martians, who will have a #TESLA now). Falcon has landed ... youtu.be/bCc…803
Student Discount Maybe?
Dekard9714 h, 33 m ago

Yay! Let's literally throw money away for nothing. It's not like anyone …Yay! Let's literally throw money away for nothing. It's not like anyone needs any

Yes, that a waste! There's enough space junk out there already!
Surely something more useful than a car and a dummy could have been put into space.
Edited by: "jasee" 7th Feb
Definitely no congestion charge!
jasee31 m ago

Yes, that a waste! There's enough space junk out there already!Surely …Yes, that a waste! There's enough space junk out there already!Surely something more useful than a car and a dummy could have been put into space.

Should of put David Cameron in the boot
118luke2 h, 59 m ago

Is this part of a scrappage scheme? 🤔
CAn I claim back the 64.5Mill and my car if they damage it or it gets stolen by aliens?
118luke7 h, 20 m ago

There are so little deals on this site that it really doesn't matter. It's not like you can miss anything.
Yodel can do it much cheaper.... But it will need signing for or they will leave a card, and no more than two attempts to deliver.
zx636r5 h, 29 m ago

You can put me down for that one
I hope that's not a lease car based on 5000 miles per annum.
announced its no longer going to Mars will just get lost in the solar system, bit like that parcel you are waiting for
eslick31 m ago

announced its no longer going to Mars will just get lost in the solar …announced its no longer going to Mars will just get lost in the solar system, bit like that parcel you are waiting for

God don't tell Yodel that delivery by space is possible!
Least he is using his money wisely. Amazing thing he is achieving. SpaceX will bring the future space adventures more exciting. I love it
dorey6910 m ago

SpaceX will bring the future space adventures more exciting.

Is that the name of SpaceX's Chinese division?
Dekard975 h, 9 m ago

You can put me down for that one

Sure. That's:

deeky
Dekard97

Update as appropriate.
zx636r11 h, 48 m ago

Sure, it can go beside the section for those who never even bother posting any deals.
118luke13 m ago

Sure, it can go beside the section for those who never even bother posting …Sure, it can go beside the section for those who never even bother posting any deals.

Strange, just read the rules and can't find the paragraph that says 'HUKD law requires a member to post deals. Failure to do so is punishable by death'
zx636r33 m ago

Strange, just read the rules and can't find the paragraph that says 'HUKD …Strange, just read the rules and can't find the paragraph that says 'HUKD law requires a member to post deals. Failure to do so is punishable by death'

You didn't get the memo?
Must be in the post................
zx636r1 h, 3 m ago

Strange, just read the rules and can't find the paragraph that says 'HUKD …Strange, just read the rules and can't find the paragraph that says 'HUKD law requires a member to post deals. Failure to do so is punishable by death'

No best not to you will have more chance winning the flamdeer :
Holidays on Mars and meeting girls with 3 boobs just became more likely.

I for one am happy.

BillySollox27 m ago

Holidays on Mars and meeting girls with 3 boobs just became more likely.I …Holidays on Mars and meeting girls with 3 boobs just became more likely.I for one am happy.

33221064-AOVgn.jpg
Funniest quote yet...

What if Elon Musk's just committed the perfect murder?

gematrix.org/?wo…nic

Oh yeah, great cgi of the earth from 200 miles up lol, it must if shrunk!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants