Send Your Name to Mars on NASA's next flight to the Red Planet

Posted 5th Jul
The 10.9 million names flying with Perseverance are already on board, but we're taking reservations! Send Your Name to Mars on NASA's next flight to the Red Planet.
Community Updates
Top comments
Don't do it guys, it's a honeypot scheme from the martians to farm for your data. You will be the first to be targeted by the aliens.

Don't say I didn't warn you
Prefer to send the missus
Get your ass name to Mars

41516070-vgLj4.jpg
Edited by: "boonspoon" 28th Jul
Is there a 'send a Prime Minister to Mars' option? Shouldn't take long to fund the extra postage.........
48 Comments
Prefer to send the missus
so aliens can trace you and come round your house and kill you?

i've put the exe's details on, thanks
uni05/07/2020 10:22

so aliens can trace you and come round your house and kill you?i've put …so aliens can trace you and come round your house and kill you?i've put the exe's details on, thanks

Thanks for the heads up @deal_bot
Shame on all you guys saying you've put your partner's name down.

I've put my own name down....to get away from my Mrs!!
Gollywood05/07/2020 10:54

Shame on all you guys saying you've put your partner's name down.I've put …Shame on all you guys saying you've put your partner's name down.I've put my own name down....to get away from my Mrs!!

41300119-mVZwu.jpg
It will be a good Day out a totally different atmosphere
Edited by: "Scotland1314" 5th Jul
Gollywood05/07/2020 10:54

Shame on all you guys saying you've put your partner's name down.I've put …Shame on all you guys saying you've put your partner's name down.I've put my own name down....to get away from my Mrs!!

Be loads of wives up there for you. Ha
Another one?
I'm in!!! hahaha

My name might be there 5 times already hahaha
Cool I can't wait for the great name of Seymour butts the 2nd to make it's way to the red planet of Mars.
Cant we send BoJo and Trump too?
When you add your name, you’ll get a souvenir boarding pass and for fun, get “frequent flyer” points that carry over from mission to mission.

Launch day programming starts at 4 a.m. PDT/7 a.m. EDT on July 30.
Don't do it guys, it's a honeypot scheme from the martians to farm for your data. You will be the first to be targeted by the aliens.

Don't say I didn't warn you
MadeDixonsCry28/07/2020 16:47

Don't do it guys, it's a honeypot scheme from the martians to farm for …Don't do it guys, it's a honeypot scheme from the martians to farm for your data. You will be the first to be targeted by the aliens.Don't say I didn't warn you

Probing.
Get your ass name to Mars

41516070-vgLj4.jpg
Edited by: "boonspoon" 28th Jul
thanks for the reminder. everyone in my family are going, except hubby

wonder if we will get a receipt to confirm that we have been there?
I'm already there & on this months mission also 2026 & also the solaris mission to the sun I've almost got 2 billion air miles
Is there a 'send a Prime Minister to Mars' option? Shouldn't take long to fund the extra postage.........
Newbold28/07/2020 17:26

Is there a 'send a Prime Minister to Mars' option? Shouldn't take long to …Is there a 'send a Prime Minister to Mars' option? Shouldn't take long to fund the extra postage.........

Is there a 'send a Prime Minister to Mars' option? Shouldn't take long to …Is there a 'send a Prime Minister to Mars' option? Shouldn't take long to fund the extra postage.........

Not sure they’d have enough fuel to carry increased weight!
I love their bars. It helps me work rest and play.
Curlyman8328/07/2020 17:38

Not sure they’d have enough fuel to carry increased weight!

Why would this be a problem?

If he floats away into infinity - "thems the breaks" 😁

Yeah. Cos Corbyn would have made covid so much better for us all
dadazza28/07/2020 18:14

Yeah. Cos Corbyn would have made covid so much better for us all

He would have shared it out more equally.
Edited by: "davidridge1" 28th Jul
philrrobinson28/07/2020 17:39

I see what you did there....you took a sugary snack with the same name as the Planet and made an amusing and witty pun from it. Nice
ewanyengi28/07/2020 18:59

I see what you did there....you took a sugary snack with the same name as …I see what you did there....you took a sugary snack with the same name as the Planet and made an amusing and witty pun from it. Nice

I see what You did there. You tried to hide your bitterness that someone beat you to the punch!
philrrobinson28/07/2020 17:39

I prefer the Milky Way.
Edited by: "davidridge1" 28th Jul
Heat

Include his guru DC pls...
boonspoon28/07/2020 16:52

Get your ass name to Mars[Image]

What a disgraceful film the remake was. I couldn't even see anything - it too dark.
I seem to have done this previously some time ago for my son I can recall getting a ticket or boarding pass with his name on.
boonspoon28/07/2020 16:52

Get your ass name to Mars[Image]

This film was amazing and also hilarious.
Howzer
What a name
I made my "check-in" for July 2020 mission ; I got the boarding pass for 2026 too..ready to meet the aliens .Thanks,HugoBosss....
41518746-sLiq2.jpg
Is there a stopover at the space station? Asking for a friend.
Martians don’t take any garbage mate 😹😹

Post a comment
@
    Text