sending a parcel

Can anyone recommend a good company that I could use to send a parcel to someone. Thanks

14 Comments

myHermes always do a good job in my books with reasonable prices too. They can pick up your parcel or you can take it down to a drop off point.

Original Poster

jvallis1992

myHermes always do a good job in my books with reasonable prices too. … myHermes always do a good job in my books with reasonable prices too. They can pick up your parcel or you can take it down to a drop off point.

​thanks I will have a look now.

i always used myhermes too

In Google type Parcel 2 go.
Its a parcel comparison site

Try these

ParcelMonkey

Heard of Royal Mail ?

Under 2kg RM is the best to use based on price to risk of sending out parcels every day for over 15 years.

I've sold on eBay for about 10 years and found Royal Mail are best for under 2kg. I don't send many parcels over 2kg but when I do, I use MyHermes.

Royal Mail

Original Poster

Thanks for your help everyone. will check these out tomorrow

Myhermes has something wrong with their system at the moment so use another courier.

Original Poster

RiverDragon8

Myhermes has something wrong with their system at the moment so use … Myhermes has something wrong with their system at the moment so use another courier.

​Really? What's wrong with it as I'm expecting a delivery from them soon.

Aaron37

​Really? What's wrong with it as I'm expecting a delivery from them soon.

They're normally really good (I use them all the time), but last few days their system has gone kaput. If you go online chat there's normally only a handful of people in the queue but lately there has been 360+ people. Expect your parcel to be 3+ days late.
http://i66.tinypic.com/j9liqt.jpg

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 2nd Dec 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)46
    2. seller asked for IMEI87
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1925
    4. Advertised on Gumtree33

See more discussions