Groups

Sending a Parcel - Help Required

Hi

I need to send a parcel and was going to use parcel2go.com but was wondering if anyone recommends any other companies ?

Also, I see you have to put the weight. As I'm not 100% sure of the weight, would I be okay putting down what I know is more then the weight ?

Any info appreciated.

8 Comments

interparcel i allways use..

alrite mate everytime i have used parcel2go i have always estimated the weight but made sure its over what it actually is so you should be fine

Original Poster

rob585;4514720

interparcel i allways use..

cheepaschippies;4514722

alrite mate everytime i have used parcel2go i have always estimated the … alrite mate everytime i have used parcel2go i have always estimated the weight but made sure its over what it actually is so you should be fine

Thanks both.. I'll look into interparcel now and cool, i'll make sure i over estimate..

How heavy is the parcel you are looking at sending?

Original Poster

5kg max

believe its more like 4.3 but 5 to cover it

just stick it on the bathroom scales and go just above, as long as you are well below the set max size and weight nobody really checks, if you are close to the limits make sure you are accurate because you can have your package refused and no refund if you reduce the given dimensions to keep the price down. This is nothing to do with the agent you book with but the carrier they work for.
    You can check out Ebay for parcel delivery agents, all much the same price for much the same service....:thumbsup:

Original Poster

mosskeeto;4514888

just stick it on the bathroom scales and go just above, as long as you … just stick it on the bathroom scales and go just above, as long as you are well below the set max size and weight nobody really checks, if you are close to the limits make sure you are accurate because you can have your package refused and no refund if you reduce the given dimensions to keep the price down. This is nothing to do with the agent you book with but the carrier they work for.You can check out Ebay for parcel delivery agents, all much the same price for much the same service....:thumbsup:

Cheers for that

Low Cost Parcel Delivery are currently offering DHL at £7, which makes them cheapest by quite a way.
    lowcostparceldelivery.com/index

If you are a regular sender have a look at freightsearch.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?23
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.22
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      4. Flights only Dominican Republic33

See more discussions