EXPIRED

Sending a parcel- Packaging?

Hi , im going to send a parcel tommorow which weighs about 4kg.

Looked at parcel monkey and have been quote £7.64 which is by city link express.. and was wondering -the item i have is already packaged in manufarture box.Would i have to add more packaging to it or would city link express provide the packing.

Any help would be appreciated as i have never sent an item by courier before

6 Comments

They won't provide another box.

I'd have used Parcels2Go instead.
Edited by: "Mum2ConnornCerys" 14th Nov 2010

Original Poster

I mean would they provide something like this link and would it be neccesary to add more packaging to the item

I mean would they provide something like this link and would it be … I mean would they provide something like this link and would it be neccesary to add more packaging to the item

Maybe you get those if you book directly through City Link themselves. I have sent with Parcel Moneky before and certain they did not bring any additional mailing bags.

I would just wrap it over yourself with some brown paper for privacy.

Original Poster

Mum2ConnornCerys

Maybe you get those if you book directly through City Link themselves. I … Maybe you get those if you book directly through City Link themselves. I have sent with Parcel Moneky before and certain they did not bring any additional mailing bags.I would just wrap it over yourself with some brown paper for privacy.

Thanks for that .. not going to be able to get any brown paper soon.

Is there anyway of gettting packaging from citylink via parcelmonkey or anyother service courier anyone.

ParcelMonkey just provide the label to print and stick on the box. If you were just going to wrap it in brown paper ... I would just wrap it in a plastic bag (bin liner for example) and stick the label on that. Looks a bit cheap, but possibly your best option.

Original Poster

TUSSFC

ParcelMonkey just provide the label to print and stick on the box. If you … ParcelMonkey just provide the label to print and stick on the box. If you were just going to wrap it in brown paper ... I would just wrap it in a plastic bag (bin liner for example) and stick the label on that. Looks a bit cheap, but possibly your best option.

Thanks for that

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2745
  2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1959
  3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846135
  4. Pink Balls613

See more discussions