Groups

Sending a Parcel to Spain

I need to send a parcel to Madrid ( Christmas pressies ) and I dont have a clue which is the best parcel / courier company to use.

If anyone has any info or tips I would be really grateful.

8 Comments

I use Interparcel for large parcels (usually DHL Europlus) - costs about £20 up to about 6kg or so. Anything below 2kg can go by Royal Mail though, which would be cheaper.

Try parcel2go for a quote last time cost me around £17.99+VAT but also check RM as they may cheaper, depends how heavy really.

you can send up to 2 Kg with R Mail .. ususally quite quick delivery

Original Poster

Thank you all so much

repped

Depends how much you are wanting to spend of postal services.

And what weight..

I have used Royal Mail, International signed for, before and its been fine.

RickT;7162156

Depends how much you are wanting to spend of postal services.And what … Depends how much you are wanting to spend of postal services.And what weight..I have used Royal Mail, International signed for, before and its been fine.

i use this for my ebay account sending abroad - have sent to most of europe with no problems at all . plus it's pretty cheap

RickT;7162156

Depends how much you are wanting to spend of postal services.And what … Depends how much you are wanting to spend of postal services.And what weight..I have used Royal Mail, International signed for, before and its been fine.

Correct but just a quick point - Int Signed for is not necessary if the item is Christmas Presents and worth less that £30. Waste of money because its unlikely the recipients are going to lie and deny receiving them when they actually have. (necessary for ebay stuff though).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2151
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767360
      3. love affairs2059
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480

See more discussions