Sending a text to the wrong person...

28 replies
Found 20th May 2011
.....Who's done it?

Supposed to be going shopping tomorrow in Newcastle, which is about an hour away. Been planned for months. Anyway, my idiot sister has just sent a text that was about the girl that is driving, to the girl who is driving, or should I say WAS driving?

Guess that's happening no more then!

Anyways, anyone ever sent something really bad to the wrong person?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

Banned

People don't usually texts to the wrong person. They usually send then to the person they want to send them to but then pretend they've sent them to the wrong person.

I remember sending my ex a text saying I liked her mum.

I received a random one the other day:

Hi Chris pl come to 7a ******** Drive SO** 7HF if you can text with an … Hi Chris pl come to 7a ******** Drive SO** 7HF if you can text with an etatoo pl look forward to meeting u soon we can have a w*** watching my videos(yours too if u bring your laptop)

They must have realised their error, as 10 mins later I received this:

Sorry I sent last text to you I got the number wrong also got the house … Sorry I sent last text to you I got the number wrong also got the house number wrongdont think my neighbour would be happy receiving guests - think I should go back to bed so very sorry ****

Original Poster

Ah yes i've done that before. But sometimes it is a genuine mistake and **** things up good and proper.

JonnyTwoToes

People don't usually texts to the wrong person. They usually send then … People don't usually texts to the wrong person. They usually send then to the person they want to send them to but then pretend they've sent them to the wrong person.I remember sending my ex a text saying I liked her mum.

Hi Chris pl come to 7a ******** Drive SO** 7HF if you can text with an … Hi Chris pl come to 7a ******** Drive SO** 7HF if you can text with an etatoo pl look forward to meeting u soon we can have a w*** watching my videos(yours too if u bring your laptop)

Sorry I sent last text to you I got the number wrong also got the house … Sorry I sent last text to you I got the number wrong also got the house number wrongdont think my neighbour would be happy receiving guests - think I should go back to bed so very sorry ****

Lol X)

what did the text say???

and yes i have done it before and wow, did that blow up in my face, proper

Banned

RFC

nup ,but a mate sent "love you" to everyone in his phone book the other … nup ,but a mate sent "love you" to everyone in his phone book the other day,n8 cant work it...dafty!

oh btw,meant to send it to his wife.......boss wasnt too happy though ,among others!

Original Poster

ilovepink

what did the text say???and yes i have done it before and wow, did that … what did the text say???and yes i have done it before and wow, did that blow up in my face, proper

It said "Hey ** is picking us up at 9.30 tomorrow because she is working tonight until 1 and she is sick lol 9.30 was a bargain! She said 10! I was like no. Ha ha what a pain! X"
Edited by: "RosieWoo" 20th May 2011

RosieWoo

It said "Hey ** is picking us up at 9.30 tomorrow because she is working … It said "Hey ** is picking us up at 9.30 tomorrow because she is working tonight until 1 and she is sick lol 9.30 was a bargain! She said 10! I was like no. Ha ha what a pain! X"

bah thats not that bad, she needs to lighten up

Original Poster

It's bad to her though

oopsy!!

Yeah i text my boss calling him a c**t when I meant to text the missus.

Needless to so it didn't go down well at all

fruman23

Yeah i text my boss calling him a c**t when I meant to text the … Yeah i text my boss calling him a c**t when I meant to text the missus.Needless to so it didn't go down well at all

ha ha EPIC

fruman23

Yeah i text my boss calling him a c**t when I meant to text the … Yeah i text my boss calling him a c**t when I meant to text the missus.Needless to so it didn't go down well at all

i bet yr missus wouldnt have after that either

RosieWoo

It said "Hey ** is picking us up at 9.30 tomorrow because she is working … It said "Hey ** is picking us up at 9.30 tomorrow because she is working tonight until 1 and she is sick lol 9.30 was a bargain! She said 10! I was like no. Ha ha what a pain! X"

your probably lucky shes not driving you. she's sick and she'll be tired. i wouldn't want somebody sick and tired driving me anywhere

unless it was this car

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbndL4qgS_epQy27T3PBfFgOJsgracDx9msrfvfOx9X0TFjhKfHQ[/img]

I was meant to text my missus calling him it lol, oh how I won't be doing that ever again....

not a text but had a mate who asked to use my phone to call her bf as she had ran out of credit, well we were a bit pistickeled and she phoned my pa and proceeded to tell him wha a knob he was (it was new yrs eve and he hadnt turned up, the bf not my pa), wow that one did not get resolved quickly
Edited by: "michelleleemoo" 20th May 2011

yeah RosieWoo does a bit like a man

er sorry wrong that in the wrong window

Original Poster

dataload

yeah RosieWoo does a bit like a maner sorry wrong that in the wrong window

Niceeeeeeeee that'll help me with my confidence issues! At least I know what you reeeeaaally think now!

RosieWoo

Niceeeeeeeee that'll help me with my confidence issues! At least I know … Niceeeeeeeee that'll help me with my confidence issues! At least I know what you reeeeaaally think now!

i kid, it's obvious you have quite nice breasts which are not at all man-like

Banned

I sent a message via OCS once to someone I was insulting to someone else. The person I insulted sat next to me.

i once sent a racist joke to the wrong person, phone pulled their name instead of the one i wanted from the facebook app on my phone, they deleted me and not spoken to me since

not bothered though as the person i was trying to send the joke to did receive the joke and found it funny

and the person who deleted me was a bit of a pleb anyway

When I was at work I once changed our lass's name to 'mam' on my phone and sent her a right dirty text telling her what I was going to do to her when I got in.

So in the outgoing box it looked like I really did send the text to my mam, I then showed it to all my mates telling them I have made the biggest **** up ever. The lads were just no good man, was funny as.

This was a few years ago, to this day they still bring it up and really think I did send the text to my mam, funny as.

i have a habbit to text myself to if i want to save any website or remember something instead of saving as a draft.My number is ending with 8 but i typed 9 instead .I quickly received a reply, who is this? lolllllllllllllllllllllllz.......I had to explain all the story to whoever was that person was only to find that he was a famous footballer.

I once sent "I love you and can't wait to see you xxx" to my wife that was mean to be sent to my mistress! Oh how I laughed at such an obvious mistake!

P.S. If my wife is reading, this is a joke. Honest.

Banned

after I long search on that site found the best one....delete before 5am mods cheers.

edit i'll delete it then

Edited by: "lumoruk" 21st May 2011

I once was on the phone to a colleague who was with a client demonstrating a website I had made for them.

The client was being really dumb about something so I sent a message to another colleague saying something to that effect, however I managed to send it to the wrong colleague and it popped up in the middle of the screen the client was looking at!! Needless to say we lost that client!

This text cost me 99p.

numptyj

This text cost me 99p........

Liar it was £9.99

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?22
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322