Groups
    EXPIRED

Sending an xbox

Hello folks, I'm planning on selling an xbox 360 on eBay and was wondering what the best way to send it is, I have no idea how much these weigh etc but if any of you have a suggestion about the best way to send it it very much appreciate your help

8 Comments

You could set up an account with Hermes or Google couriers and compare prices. Hope this helps you.

Collect+

I sent mine by collect plus

Hi, I have sent a xbox360 fully boxed and it weights just less off 5kg, I think I sent mine with My Hermes tracked and signed for and cost around £6.
    its best to pay the extra £1 for a signature for peace of mind.

I'm sending a PS3 boxed with games via Parcelforce 48 hour.

Just make sure the item delivered is fully insured.

I sold my old 360 on ebay and used Hermes. Just don't tell them it's electrical goods because they won't accept it. I put it down as games or something. Like the other post says its about 5kg. I wrapped mine up well in another box with polystyrene all around it to protect it. Cost about a fiver to send it. Good luck in registering on their site as it's not that straightforward, least it wasn't when I used them.

Original Poster

Thanks guys!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity68
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…48
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)59
      4. iPhone charging cable.917

See more discussions