Groups
    EXPIRED

Sending flowers abroad. Any recommendations?

My parents live in Spain and i want to send some flowers to my mam for mothers day. Anyone recommend a company other than interflora (expensive!)

6 Comments

I sent flowers to Canada at Christmas time. I googled florists in the area - then called them up and made a payment direct to them. Really didnt cost that much extra doing it that way

Your only problem would be do you speak spanish!

(or more than likely the florist...... hopefully.... might speak good English)

Original Poster

Thats not a bad plan, a doubt there will be a language barrier 'cos they're all bloody english where she is anyway!

Goonieman;8000298

Thats not a bad plan, a doubt there will be a language barrier 'cos … Thats not a bad plan, a doubt there will be a language barrier 'cos they're all bloody english where she is anyway!

Even If I am sending flowers in the Uk - I google for a local florist and pay them direct as your cutting out the interflora charge!

Good luck!!

Hola! Chow!

I do the same to my family in the US, check out local florists. The chances are Interflora use some of them anyway. Good luck

I use [url]www.iflorist.co.uk[/url]

Plus your get 12% off with the code LOVE12!

:thumbsup:

bossyboots;8000262

I sent flowers to Canada at Christmas time. I googled florists in the … I sent flowers to Canada at Christmas time. I googled florists in the area - then called them up and made a payment direct to them. Really didnt cost that much extra doing it that wayYour only problem would be do you speak spanish!(or more than likely the florist...... hopefully.... might speak good English)

This is what I did...Find a florist in Spain and pay by phone or better still do it online! Done!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Small, stylish writers notebook/netbook23
      2. Biscuit addiction1024
      3. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.55
      4. Gaming Monitor44

See more discussions