Groups
    EXPIRED

Sending mobile phone overseas

Hi

I want to send a mobile phone overseas, but I heard Royal Mail's International Signed for Service doesn't insure mobile phones?

Can someone recommend another providor, or is it best to disguise it as something else, and just declare it as electricals?.

8 Comments

Once Royal Mail sign for service leaves the UK it's very hard to track anyway, you would be better off with a courier, but then you are taliking commercial invoices and expense.

Try Airsure

Original Poster

renown;6872622

Try Airsure

postoffice.co.uk/por…678

they dont appear to cover mobiles

Also it depends which country you are sending to, some customs clearance are a lot tougher than others, so if you lie about what is in the package you are liable for any extra costs.

renown;6872622

Try Airsure

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

queenlush;6872728

Also it depends which country you are sending to, some customs clearance … Also it depends which country you are sending to, some customs clearance are a lot tougher than others, so if you lie about what is in the package you are liable for any extra costs.

Well could I declare it as electrical, which it is strictly speaking

:pare you posting to nigeria?

sashicee;6872772

Well could I declare it as electrical, which it is strictly speaking

i think technically you could
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp810
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211138
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764583
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…34

See more discussions