Sending off for my provisional

    When you apply for one do you have to send your full birth certifcate with it
    or can you send the small one if it has your full name on and stuff like that

    The booklet things not very clear, it dosent say you need your full one
    just aslong as it has your full name and country on


    I am guessing you are talking about a driving licence, but you actually havent stated this.


    You can use the "SHORT" birth certificate (as its called), some people only have these, not a full one with me.
    I have no problems.
    Actually my wife too.

    I never had a full birth certificate and managed to get a provision driving licence but that was over 10yrs ago now lol.


    hey do it online
    i did

    they take your passport details
    had mine in 3 days

    Original Poster

    I cant do it online, i dont have a passport

    I can fill the forms in online and stuff but id still have to mail them a picture

    i done mine with my passport, pasport has my first name as james and driving licence says jamie
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…45
      2. comp - win an electric car1919
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains44
      4. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22

      See more discussions