Sending Parcel to Cyprus - Is CN22 Form Required?

Found 17th Dec 2011
According to the Royal Mail website, as Cyprus is part of the EU, I wouldn't have to declare the parcel I'm sending over to Cyprus. However when I completed the Online Payment through the RM website it asks me to print off the CN22 form.

I've done some further checks and it states on the HMRC website:

"*The European Commission has advised that the application of the Community Customs Code and Principal VAT Directive shall be suspended in those areas of Cyprus in which the government of the Republic of Cyprus does not exercise effective control. Goods from those areas will be treated as non-EU imports"

I would appreciate some guidance
Community Updates
MiscParcel ServiceCyprus
4 Comments
As Cyprus is part of the EU and you are sending from an EU country (I presume) then you dont have to declare anything..... it's like sending stuff to Edinburgh !
You need a CN22 for Northern Cyprus, or the British Cypriot territories of Akrotiri and Dhekelia.

Edited by: "richto" 17th Dec 2011
Check it out..... royalmail.com/del…ion
Edited by: "Monkeybumcheeks" 17th Dec 2011
Monkeybumcheeks

Check it out..... … Check it out..... http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/mail-advice/customs-information

That's what I looked at before ordering, but when I completed the payment it told me to attach a CN22 form to the parcel.

btw. I'm sending it to Lakatamia, Cyprus
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants