sending tobacco throught the post

Banned
Hi, got a friend sending some tobacco through the post, from greecec, only 10 pouches, can customs pull this? Im concerned if they can pull it

9 Comments

I think they probably can. I had some sent to me from Spain and it never arrived just got a letter from Customs say I could have it if I paid the duty!!

I think if they say it is a gift to a relative they might just get away with it.

Original Poster Banned

Oh no!!!!!!! thanks fireheaven, a little unsure about her sending it now:-(

Don't panic too much. I had received several "packages" before I got the letter. Maybe they were just on the look out.

Could she not split it into two separate packages so not as obvioius as to what's inside?

Also if its wrapped up in happy birthday paper for example, I doubt they'd think twice.....

Iom-RF

Also if its wrapped up in happy birthday paper for example, I doubt … Also if its wrapped up in happy birthday paper for example, I doubt they'd think twice.....

WOW, I don't think that's been tried before :giggle: :giggle:

OP, I used to get Cigs from Greece, 200 at a time and the sender used to spread them out flat and write 'Holiday Brochures' or 'Catalogues' on the Jiffy Bag.
I've never had a package held up or had any probs with Customs.:thumbsup:

dinosteveus

OP, I used to get Cigs from Greece, 200 at a time and the sender used to … OP, I used to get Cigs from Greece, 200 at a time and the sender used to spread them out flat and write 'Holiday Brochures' or 'Catalogues' on the Jiffy Bag.I've never had a package held up or had any probs with Customs.:thumbsup:

I love that one, I'll have to try it:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

thanks guys :thumbsup: , having a re-think - lol

Can't you just send smoke signals ?

........I'll get my coat

I've had only 1 out of 6 packages from the in-law's in Brazil stopped at Mount Pleasant, so the odds don't seem too bad!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?79
    2. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.1010
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2437
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846122

See more discussions