Groups

Sending Xbox 360 Back - E74 Error - Guidance

Right so my Xbox I've had for over 2 years, manufactured 12/2006 warranty seal intact, has the E74 error I've been told this is now covered for 3 years, result!

Anyone got any guidance with doing this never dealt with MS before.

Many thanks

8 Comments

Just do online repair mate

easy as 1 - 2 - 3

They email you labels, you pack up xbox, arrange pick up from UPS, sit back and wait

Thought this would cost you money this one?

Just give them a call and they'll arrange it all on the phone

0800 587 1102

They're open until 10

strike;5496232

Just do online repair mateeasy as 1 - 2 - 3They email you labels, you … Just do online repair mateeasy as 1 - 2 - 3They email you labels, you pack up xbox, arrange pick up from UPS, sit back and wait

not that straight forward for me. they sent email but it got here late 10 days had passed so cannot retrieve label. I thought they were sending a box , why don't they send box anymore.

anyways you have 21 days to return or rma gets cancelled .. so no contact with m$ as they never bothered to answer email to fix why label generator was too late to click so having to wait until 21 days are up to re submit can't b rrrrrrrsssd. I am so tempted to hit with BFH until in thousands of pieces and blame UPS when m$ get it :lol

heh, i've just bought an arcade off a mate for £40 because it has e74... I even told the numb get that he could get it repaired for free, by sending it back to micro-doodle

Original Poster

All sorted That was easy, and had a right laugh with the guy on the phone

Original Poster

Anyone know how long the shipping labels take to be emailed?

Within a day usually for the lables. Remember to remove your hard drive etc before you post. You get a 1 month xbox live code when they return it. I had mine done about a month ago and took about 10 working days....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions