Groups

sendit.com modern warfare 2

Never buying from sendit again :-(
    (thank god for morrisons)
    Add this on order for about 2 months and received this email this morning

Hi dave
    Thanks for placing your order with us at sendit.com order no. xxxxxxx

We are currently experiencing a short delay with your order for Call of Duty (COD): Modern Warfare 2 (Hardened Edition) [XBox 360]. We are expecting your order to be sent out to you around the 13th November 2009.
    We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause. You will receive a further e-mail once your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your account and following the prompts.
    Should you have any further questions please contact us through your online account message centre or on 0844 801 0311 and we will be happy to help you.
    Many Thanks,
    Sendit.com Team

8 Comments

pathetic.

might as well say........... sorry we have had your order for weeks but we dont hold any weight when it comes to negotiations with the games manufacturers and all the stock has gone to the larger online retailers and supermarkets, we have a team of blokes queing outside morrisons this morning hoping to buy a few copies that we will send out by the end of the week.

From the last couple of releases it has become clear to everyone that online deals are dead and supermarkets are king for game releases. Always the cheapest and available the earliest.

Original Poster

i only used them because i had a discount voucher,
    after ringing them they've not received any stock

Banned

I trust you expressed your displeasure by cancelling the order

Original Poster

csiman;6853512

I trust you expressed your displeasure by cancelling the order

yeah i cancelled, i new there was a delay but not till the 13th,
    good job morrisons is 2mins away from where i work

Banned

greg_68;6853357

From the last couple of releases it has become clear to everyone that … From the last couple of releases it has become clear to everyone that online deals are dead and supermarkets are king for game releases. Always the cheapest and available the earliest.

swings & roundabout imo

got mw2 for £25.50 delivered from sainsburys after quidco

fifa10 was £23.20 after quidco

csiman;6854101

swings & roundabout imogot mw2 for £25.50 delivered from sainsburys after … swings & roundabout imogot mw2 for £25.50 delivered from sainsburys after quidcofifa10 was £23.20 after quidco

I should add when I said online I meant none supermarket online.

Banned

greg_68;6854163

I should add when I said online I meant none supermarket online.

totally agree with you now :thumbsup:

must be gutting to have pre-ordered from coolshop for £12 more and then find its not even a UK version!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047166
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1212
      3. Cat Chat77739
      4. word association Game74044560

See more discussions