Groups

Sendit.com reputable for delivery?

Hi guys,

I've pre-ordered a game from them that's released on Thursday 13th November. Will it be wishful thinking to expect them to make a delivery ON the 13th?

I've done a bit of research and their recent track record hasnt been great when it comes to delivering items on time...

Has anyone had experience of pre-orders with them?

5 Comments

Asked for this to be moved to "Misc".

Feedback is for HUKD issues, a bit confusing though, so easy mistake to make.

moved to correct forum

One of the items I ordered was dispatched at the end of last week, it has only just arrived so if they don't post early I wouldn't expect it to arrive on the 13th.

Dispatched from Guernsey.

Banned

I've always found them to be very slow with delivery so I wouldn't expect it on the 13th.

I have found them to be pretty good.
    If it is in stock then it comes within a few days and I imagine a preorder should be fine.
    I ordered a game from them recently (it could have been the hut but I think they are the same company, along with a few others like lovefilm etc.) and it came on release day. (They despatched 3 days before)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      2. One for the mathmeticians33
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions