Groups
    EXPIRED

Sennheiser CX300 in ear earphones

Looking for the cheapest price for a pair of Sennheiser CX300's would prefer them in white but not overly fussed.

The cheapest I have seen is on Amazon for £15, have seen them on ebay but a bit wary as have heard their are loads of fake Sennheiser's on ebay

6 Comments

I bought a pair of black ones on Sat for £15.79 from PC World using their price match policy.

PC world sell them for £39.99 so I went through Quidco and reserved a pair of black CX300's to collect at store.
    Then I printed off a copy of Play.com price of £17.99 and picked them up at PC world who price matched Play plus 10% diff as per their policy. - making it £15.79

Quidco tracked at £1.99 making total price for a pair of genuine Sennheiser CX300 - £13.80 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DAMNOME;2779954

I bought a pair of black ones on Sat for £15.79 from PC World using their … I bought a pair of black ones on Sat for £15.79 from PC World using their price match policy.PC world sell them for £39.99 so I went through Quidco and reserved a pair of black CX300's to collect at store. Then I printed off a copy of Play.com price of £17.99 and picked them up at PC world who price matched Play plus 10% diff as per their policy. - making it £15.79Quidco tracked at £1.99 making total price for a pair of genuine Sennheiser CX300 - £13.80 :thumbsup:

Cheers, will give it a go as working late tomorrow so will nip into PC World on the way home but will reserve them tonight. Shame they dont have the white pair for the same price unless I get them to price match Amazon

How are you finding the CX300's?

]Play Trade are selling them for £9.25 new in white incl delivery

I would be very wary of purchasing them from eBay or another 'seller' based site such as Amazon Marketplace - as you say, fakes are very common.

I think I purchased mine from Play.com - on a side note, a friend has the white ones and (perhaps obviously!) they get very dirty and mucky looking very quickly!

Original Poster

Picked up a pair at PC World after i finished work for £14.69 and went for a black pair as mentioned above as the white may get dirty quickly

choc1969;2780255

]Play Trade are selling them for £9.25 new in white incl delivery

I bought some from a seller on play.com and while they looked genuine they sounded terrible compared to my old CX300's. Only buy genuine!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047192
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions