Groups

Sennheiser CX300 Stereo Earphones (White)

HI

Just after having a quick look around here for the best in ear earphones, i saw these, had a quick look around on the net..

iaural.co.uk/sho…P3G

Can anyone help me out & give advice on whether this is a trusted place and whether they'll be the same ones available for £17 on PLAY?

Cheers

10 Comments

looks genuine enough...more of a misprice.

if u look at other Sennheiser products they seem to be the price they should be. get them but think twice about posting on deals as they might honour it if a few ask but not if masses do.

edit: not too sure actually.... this is ridiculously low iaural.co.uk/sho…one but then it is on offer..... i have a gut feeling u have stumbled upon a misprice... but the above is a cracking deal...

btw iaural is available on the drop down menu for merchants by hukd. so id go for it. hope its ok if i post the deal i found. wont post ur misprice

theres something dodgy about the sennheiser..... oops have posted that iphone deal... and now im thinking.... hmmmmmmm

Just clicked on Buy and it took me to Amazon,strange,

well i posted it and this is what someone posted back

Registrant:
    123 Siam Internet

Registrant type:
    Unknown

Registrant's address:
    Postnet 004, 94 M4
    Chiangmai-Lamphang Rd
    A.Muang, Chiang Mai
    Chiang Mai
    TH

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 23-May-2007
    Renewal date: 23-May-2011
    Last updated: 19-Apr-2009

whois.domaintools.com/iau….uk

I wouldn't trust that site personally

and

Goes through to amazon marketplace, the site acts as a sort of referral site.

so dont do it!

it's probably fakes

Original Poster

Just read a review on Amazon warning of fake earphones on the marketplace..

Cheers for the help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844469
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911

See more discussions