Sennheiser Earphone Plug/Cover Things

    Hello all,

    Desperately in need of some Sennheiser Earphone plug things...(don't know the technical term) Basically the rubber things that hold the earphone in your ear and isolate 'outdoor' noise (the things on the lefthand side in the pic). I'm not too sure what model number they are but look something like this:…tml

    (I have white ones)

    Does anyone know where I can get these? Or at least help me out with the technical term for these so I can do a proper google search.

    Thanks in advance


    Original Poster

    I bought spares in HMV recently.

    Found these on ebay, not official ones - Item number: 320355129021
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

      See more discussions