Groups
    EXPIRED

Sennheiser earphones

Hey, I'm after some new Sennheiser earphones, something more portable than my 212s, so I've been looking at the CX300/CX300 II/CX500.

I assume the CX 500 are the best of these, but are they that much better?

Also, what are the best prices for each one?

Thanks

6 Comments

iwizz.co.uk/sho…es/ this website has the CX300's for 7 pound

datakits.co.uk/sto…802 and this website has the CX300 II at 12 pound

play.com/Ele…tml?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0&&_$ja=tsid:11518|cc:|prd:3509717|cat:Portable play has the cx500 for a unbelievable 15 pound personally I would go for play as there alway a good returns policy and CX500 are the best in my eyes.

Hope this help.

The CX-300 are great though for the price.

Original Poster

Are the CX500 worth double the price of the 300s? And play's is a playtrade seller, would they possibly be fake?

Thanks

These IE8's are great, definitely needs burning in though.

I've personally never had any bother with playtrade sellers i've alway got orginal products but it all to do what way you like your music if you like bass definately go for the CX-300 for a sound that has more treble than bass making it louder and clarity being a little better (must admit not 8 pounds worth of difference) then go for the CX-500

Looking at it now I personally would go for the CX-300 which I might actually do.

Banned

Don´t forget the rep

Original Poster

The Ghostbuster;7513030

I've personally never had any bother with playtrade sellers i've alway … I've personally never had any bother with playtrade sellers i've alway got orginal products but it all to do what way you like your music if you like bass definately go for the CX-300 for a sound that has more treble than bass making it louder and clarity being a little better (must admit not 8 pounds worth of difference) then go for the CX-500Looking at it now I personally would go for the CX-300 which I might actually do.

Brilliant, thanks for your help :).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?11
      2. Gear best shipping?44
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      4. Virgin Media TV56

See more discussions