Groups

Sennheiser Earphones Warranty

What are people's experiences with Sennheiser warranty? I have some 6 month old CX500 earphones and they're starting to crackle. Will Sennheiser replace them? Do I have to send my pair back?

Thanks!

3 Comments

When I contacted them they said they do a 2 year waranty through the retailer so I should return them to the retailer.

I bought them from HMV online and they said they only do 30 day waranties on headphones.. spoke to a manager and got them replaced.

Original Poster

hmm I bought them from play.com so will contact them.....

A few years ago I owned several pairs of Sennheiser MX550 headphones (not at the same time!). They all ended up breaking and Sennheiser themselves replaced them under their 2 year warranty.

http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/home_en.nsf/root/contact_returns_policy

In the unlikely event that you should have a problem with your product, … In the unlikely event that you should have a problem with your product, you have the Sennheiser guarantee, which covers you for labour and replacement parts - Free of charge, irrespective of the country it was repaired, during a period of 24 months from date of purchase (*subject to conditions)

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563832
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433
      3. Cheer me up please?712
      4. Feels weird!925

See more discussions