Groups

sennheiser game ones vs hyper x revolver

I don't know much about headphones but i want to buy a high end set of headphones what is the difference in these apart from the premium price/brand cost. Also if anyone can recommend a gaming headset or headphones/ mic for £150 that will be great thanks.

4 Comments

Muzzard

what is the difference in these apart from the premium price/brand cost.

Durability. The gaming market tends to be focused on features and fashion, the assumption is that you'll want to replace it in five years with the next big thing.

If you want something that lasts a decade or two then you're better off looking at hi-fi headphone companies such as Audio Technica, Beyerdynamic and so on. Working headsets for broadcasters etc. may also be an option in that budget.

Original Poster

what headphones would you recommend? thanks

I've got hyper x cloud 2, were only 60 and I can't really fault them at all

corrazy

I've got hyper x cloud 2, were only 60 and I can't really fault them at … I've got hyper x cloud 2, were only 60 and I can't really fault them at all

I use these for the ps4 and they are great.

If you want wireless look at the Logitech g930 or whatever the current 5.1 ones are.

My main thing with gaming headsets is a decent mic and 5.1 or 7.1 sound that I can turn on or off, (off for competitive gaming, on for story driven games) , Sennheisers are great to, just be aware open back is irrelevant.

Honestly at that price point anything is good or you will be one of those people that hait every set and find that one "magical" pair you won't shut up about but are actually the same as every other set.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions