Expired

Sennheiser MX 75 In Ear Headphones

2 replies
Found 20th Jun 2008
I've been after a pair of these for wearing to the gym as they are designed so that they don't slip out the ear, which i find happens a lot with my original iPod ear phones. Cheapest I've found is £15.99 on play but they dont't have them in stock. Anyone know of anywhere else as cheaper or cheaper for these?

2 Comments

I remember buying these last year, think I paid around that price for them. I tried them on and have never worn them since, found them a bit painful on the ear. Have you actually tried them on?

I haven't tried the MX 75, however i've tried the Sennheiser OMX70, which is roughly the same price.

For the first year or so, they stayed in extremely well when I went jogging. After that, the plastic 'hook' that hugs your ear to keep the earphone in your ear starting getting really loose, and the earphone started falling out. Sennheiser have a two year policy on those things so I just sent them in no problem for a new pair.

Only complaint I have was that it lacked bass. The MX75 has a lower frequency response (OMX70 is 19Hz and and MX 75 is 18Hz) so you should get a little more bass in the MX75.

Just letting you know in case you're interested in other similar Sennheiser products.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769551
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA22133
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…22

See more discussions