Sensations - Thai Sweet Chilli

Found 13th Apr 2009
Totally stupid board, I know, but.... has anyone else noticed that since they changed to the black packets, there is hardly any flavour any more? Used to be really nice and loads of flavour, now they have less taste than ready salted!

The bag I have just had were really greasy as well. Wont be buying any more unless I spot some of the older type in home bargains or somewhere like that!

6 Comments

I have noticed this with loads of produces over the last few months. I wonder if the companies are pulling a fast one due to the credit crunch.

Banned

Oh no! don't tell me that! I love that flavour!

Original Poster

H_K;4910417

Oh no! don't tell me that! I love that flavour!

Could just be me, but I have had a few bags since they changed to the black packaging and none of them had any flavour (and they were from different places, and different sized bags, so not one faulty batch). I thought at first it was just a bad pack, but seems to be all of them.

If this is what 'real ingredients' taste like, give me the chemicals!

kelly_o_fanatic;4910458

Totally stupid board, I know, but.... has anyone else noticed that since … Totally stupid board, I know, but.... has anyone else noticed that since they changed to the black packets, there is hardly any flavour any more? Used to be really nice and loads of flavour, now they have less taste than ready salted!The bag I have just had were really greasy as well. Wont be buying any more unless I spot some of the older type in home bargains or somewhere like that!

Some people nowadays are just so fussy....:roll:

i agree. bought a load of the black bag ones as they were half price in tesco..but there was no where near the amount of flavour as in the white bags. wont buy them again thats for sure.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4911145

Some people nowadays are just so fussy....:roll:

Yea, strange how I like to be able to taste my food...

shanecr;4911510

i agree. bought a load of the black bag ones as they were half price in … i agree. bought a load of the black bag ones as they were half price in tesco..but there was no where near the amount of flavour as in the white bags. wont buy them again thats for sure.

Good to know its not just me
Post a comment
@
    Text