Expired

Senseo Coffee pods Mug size

Found 17th Jun 2012
Hi,
does anybody know where i can buy cheap Senseo coffee pods in the larger mug size , not the small cup ones.
They tend to be around the £4 mark for 20 mugs, which is quite expensive really.
Ive got a coffee duck but can`t get the strength right if i use a mug.
I know Lidls do pods that fit the machine but they are cup size also.
Thanks in advance
ps
I live in North Devon if there are any place i can visit to get these
cheap.

ive just started reading this link
directcoffeepods.co.uk/ind…2ea
Community Updates
7 Comments
Buy a bean to cup machine, works out much cheaper in the long run
Original Poster
You right, although i cant afford the initial cost for a good one, this looks to be the cheapest on a quick look on amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Russell-Hobbs-14899-Platinum-Coffeemaker/dp/B003DNSQRK/ref=sr_1_41?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1339925024&sr=1-41
Maybe look into a bean to cup machine or grinder Krups Expert GVX231 Burr Coffee Grinder in the future. amazon.co.uk/Kru…-30

after cheap senseo pods for now though
Bought this one for the wife, fantastic little machine, she says it is great coffee (after having been using a much much more expensive one) and has a small footprint £256 from the co-op online

coopelectricalshop.co.uk/Del…eed
£0.17 per cup (click here)
Original Poster
Thanks Graaaham, much as i would love that machine, i really cant warrant that kind of money at the moment.The .17 p mugs from tommyomeara are very cheap but im hoping to spend no more than about £10 at a time. Thanks
If you don't want to spend more than a tenner at a time then your normal supermarket's your best bet
Original Poster
Hopefully a supermarket might do a 2 for 1 at some stage, never seen it yet mind.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions