Sensible World of Soccer

Hi folks,

Bit of a 360 newbie, just heard you can get this on xbox arcade, loved this game, anyone know if its up to date ? How do you go about purchasing is it similar to the wii points system ?

Cheers for the help rep will be left

4 Comments

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6595063

]How it works]Get The Game

you are a star thanks :thumbsup:

Banned

It's not got a licence for players. They have quirky similar names, but they are all old school. It's basically an exact port of SWOS from the good ol' days with the option of shiny new graphics. Look me up if you want a game. GamerTag = Hkem.

Original Poster

Hkem;6595876

It's not got a licence for players. They have quirky similar names, but … It's not got a licence for players. They have quirky similar names, but they are all old school. It's basically an exact port of SWOS from the good ol' days with the option of shiny new graphics. Look me up if you want a game. GamerTag = Hkem.

cheers :thumbsup: do you have the option of editing and can you play the manager mode still ?

my gamertags as it is here too :thumbsup: beware I was the nuts as a youngster lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763950
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions