Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Sent home to isolate because i coughed

Posted 17th Mar
Anyone else been sent home to isolate because they coughed a few times at work?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Sneezed today in morrisons, suddenly I had the whole isle to myself got everything I wanted
I used to cough to cover my fart now I fart to cover my cough
I coughed a few times, but nobody sent me home, I will try again tomorrow. But every time I cough they just laugh at me as they no I’m trying it on..

but everyone is getting temps took as they enter building, if that is high we will be sent home. Going to wear 2 hats and run to work tomorrow hopefully that will get me 2 weeks off...
ashmac17/03/2020 17:45

At least it wasn’t a fart 💨 looking at your name

She's had a book written about her already.
40125325-a0kn8.jpg
18 Comments
I hope your feeling fine.
My brother as been really ill the past few weeks, he's still not right and coughing a lot still. But the company he works for says they think he's got the virus but have sent him out to work on his own, he said someone coughed in the office and like you they sent them home.
Ive had a headache last few days and aching legs but nothing too sinister. Just hoping i get paid as they sent me home
now is the worse time to get a cold but it is right that if you have symptoms you should self isolate. unfortunately that means you and your family (if you continue to have the cough) will need to isolate for 14 days as far as i understand.
I work away in the week, so if the wife gets sent home she's in isolation with the lodger for two weeks
If your getting paid happy days
ashmac17/03/2020 17:45

She's had a book written about her already.
40125325-a0kn8.jpg
Sneezed today in morrisons, suddenly I had the whole isle to myself got everything I wanted
I used to cough to cover my fart now I fart to cover my cough
johnandyson17/03/2020 17:59

I work away in the week, so if the wife gets sent home she's in isolation …I work away in the week, so if the wife gets sent home she's in isolation with the lodger for two weeks

Lodger's
johnandyson17/03/2020 17:59

I work away in the week, so if the wife gets sent home she's in isolation …I work away in the week, so if the wife gets sent home she's in isolation with the lodger for two weeks

If lodger is hot, I would self isolate immediately for no reason whatsoever.
MR112317/03/2020 20:11

If lodger is hot, I would self isolate immediately for no reason …If lodger is hot, I would self isolate immediately for no reason whatsoever.

He's doing his masters at uni, I couldn't comment on his looks. Reckon she might develop a dry cough then?
I coughed a few times, but nobody sent me home, I will try again tomorrow. But every time I cough they just laugh at me as they no I’m trying it on..

but everyone is getting temps took as they enter building, if that is high we will be sent home. Going to wear 2 hats and run to work tomorrow hopefully that will get me 2 weeks off...
Bargainhead17/03/2020 20:44

I coughed a few times, but nobody sent me home, I will try again tomorrow. …I coughed a few times, but nobody sent me home, I will try again tomorrow. But every time I cough they just laugh at me as they no I’m trying it on..but everyone is getting temps took as they enter building, if that is high we will be sent home. Going to wear 2 hats and run to work tomorrow hopefully that will get me 2 weeks off...

Hot water bottle under your jacket too
esq358518/03/2020 10:18

Hot water bottle under your jacket too

Good call, I’ll try that..
Stepdad got sent home Monday with a little cough and sniffle. He's a lorry driver. Thankfully mum says he barely seems to be coughing. Just driving them mad being stuck indoors. Told her to send him to self isolate fishing for a while
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants