Groups

sent this email at last.

to my employer-said alll the problems and that its a complete shambles,there ,i tryed my hardest on £3.75 an hour and frankily after 2 years i told her to get real basiclly
    i feel so good now as been waiting to do this for soo long
    anyway im leaving at the end of the week then starting to become semi pro cyclist

19 Comments

good luck with new career, doesnt sound like it was too difficult a decision in the end

Original Poster

ADZ1478;8880719

good luck with new career, doesnt sound like it was too difficult a … good luck with new career, doesnt sound like it was too difficult a decision in the end

only reason i was staying was for the money which was only about £25 anyway by the time i'd bourght lunch,and cheers:thumbsup:

Original Poster

shall i report them now for all the stuff they do/done?
    not paying insaurance etc:roll:

i think most peeps have these jobs when they are young, but looking back in a few years it will have taught you a lot inc dont let people walk all over you

Banned

JACKIT99;8880767

shall i report them now for all the stuff they do/done?not paying … shall i report them now for all the stuff they do/done?not paying insaurance etc:roll:

nah,dont be a grass son,there are other ways to get your own back...:evil:

ask for payrise
    blackmail for money
    ???
    PROFIT!

nice to see a cyclist on here, where abouts are you? looking for a new bike by any chance? have a full carbon specialized tarmac elite i need to sell as i cant afford to keep it

3.75 an hour is that legal? You get more flipping burgers

good luck with the new career, what job was you doing?

Original Poster

jackvdbuk;8880783

ask for payriseblackmail for money???PROFIT!nice to see a cyclist on … ask for payriseblackmail for money???PROFIT!nice to see a cyclist on here, where abouts are you? looking for a new bike by any chance? have a full carbon specialized tarmac elite i need to sell as i cant afford to keep it

sounds nice ride mate although it seems you mostly pay for the frame and forks looking at the spec

i have tryed asking for more money and next time i see them they pretend they dont know
    anything about it lol

tredz.co.uk/.Sp…htm

give ebay a try on bidding as sold a bike on there last week for double what its worth:p
    also im based in portsmouth

good luck with the career change :thumbsup:

Original Poster

joxeruk2000;8880789

3.75 an hour is that legal? You get more flipping burgers

yeer i think minimum wage for under 18 is £3.52 or something stupid:thumbsup:

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8880846

good luck with the career change :thumbsup:

happy new hair lfc....very nice;-)

JACKIT99;8880767

shall i report them now for all the stuff they do/done?not paying … shall i report them now for all the stuff they do/done?not paying insaurance etc:roll:

RFC;8880780

nah,dont be a grass son,there are other ways to get your own back...:evil:

depends, do normal people who use the company stand to lose out because of the lack of insurance if something were to happen? I know I wouldn't be able to live with myself if ordinary people were left out of pocket from that

RFC;8880863

happy new hair lfc....very nice;-)

why thank you :thumbsup:
    must confess tho had it cut a while just didnt have a pic that would fit as my avi so just took one with my mobile and it fit

Original Poster

kelly1987;8880831

good luck with the new career, what job was you doing?

it was more like 3 in one-doing their gardening-helping in a farm shop and helping in an orchard which was all owned by the same person in the same place:thumbsup:

Original Poster

roryk83;8880883

depends, do normal people who use the company stand to lose out because … depends, do normal people who use the company stand to lose out because of the lack of insurance if something were to happen? I know I wouldn't be able to live with myself if ordinary people were left out of pocket from that

thers many problems like this there-
    i wont go into detail :thumbsup:

yeah i sprang a bit extra for carbon hehe (went slightly mad tbh) considering..

what do you ride?

JACKIT99;8880849

yeer i think minimum wage for under 18 is £3.52 or something … yeer i think minimum wage for under 18 is £3.52 or something stupid:thumbsup:

It aint its that for 16 and 17 year olds - for 18 year olds is about £4. something.
    I've been working at marks since i was 16 (18 now) and started off getting paid £6 and hour now on £6.53 cant complain. :thumbsup:

Minimum wage up to October 1 2010:

March 26 2010 - Changes to national minimum wage rates will take effect from October 1 2010:

* The adult (aged 21 and over) minimum wage rate £5.80 an hour
    * The Youth Development Rate (18-20 year olds) £4.83 an hour
    * The minimum wage for 16-17 year olds £3.57 an hour

hrmguide.co.uk/rew…htm

You could always send a follow up email. Something like

"I've been talking about my old job and what it was like working there and what I used to be paid. Someone asked whether my old employer had proper insurances and (insert suitable scary things he didn't have here). I think they work for the Factory Inspectorate. What should I tell them?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions