Groups

SEO

I've been given the task of providing some SEO on a site - thing is - the site has been made on makeaneasywebsite.com/.

There are no actual HTML files that you can access and its like a giant wizard and frontpage express. Only thing I can change are the Meta tags and the title page - cant add any code for Google Analytics etc

Anyone got any tips on how I can get round it or just some SEO tips for the site.

The site is - quaintmagazine.com/

6 Comments

Basic and best SEO is to have content relevant to what the site is about and then the keywords and phrases that highlight the most things about the site you think people will search for.

Content as in the text content on each page. Google etc will do the rest when they find it. You can still do basic submission to google and Yahoo.

as above ......... add the site yourself to google etc ..... and make a sitemap and submit that to google as well ...... also make the meta tags relevant and try and get some links to the site e.g. use digg.com button or use stumbleupon

Original Poster

Cheers guys

whilst we on this subject :whistling:

I need to do SEO on a few of my sites.. I have descriptions, and meta tags in the template (carried on throughout the site).

I haven't submitted a site map yet? (how does one do that!?)

:thumbsup:

Banned

Disco;4266631

whilst we on this subject :whistling:I need to do SEO on a few of my … whilst we on this subject :whistling:I need to do SEO on a few of my sites.. I have descriptions, and meta tags in the template (carried on throughout the site). I haven't submitted a site map yet? (how does one do that!?):thumbsup:

VERY easy

xml-sitemaps.com/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions