Sept 21 - Dec 23 - John Lewis will have Pick n Mix Quality Street - £12 (due to be rolling out across 11 stores)

Found 12th Jul
Pretty cool idea especially if you're anything like me and leave the toffee pennies for everyone else to eat There are 12 different varieties, but you can't fill up on just one type, there's a min of 4 types you have to choose. You will also be able to personalise the tin for an extra £3. I'd probably ask for "Sewing Kit" to be added to the top, so everyone leaves it well alone.

At the moment they say that it's in the Oxford Street Branch, but should be rolling out into 10 other stores. Not sure where they are yet though..

Any more info I come across, Ill drop in here

Source Here (@hwallop)

2982795.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
jamie0156 m ago

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of doing, but I don't know if they will …Yeah, that's what I was thinking of doing, but I don't know if they will allow it. Haven't eaten Quality Street for years, but I recall only liking 1 or 2 types in the box/tin.

You can buy dedicated selections of one type, for example:

34330009-N9BJV.jpg

Perhaps most would hope for Quantity Street, rather than Quality Street, this Christmas...

34330009-gunhe.jpg
9 Comments
It's annoying that you can't just fill up on 1 type, but still a great idea to have this!
Edited by: "jamie015" 12th Jul
jamie0159 m ago

It's annoying that you can't just fill up on 1 type, but still a great …It's annoying that you can't just fill up on 1 type, but still a great idea to have this!

@NeoTrix

"...There are 12 different varieties, but you can't fill up on just one type, there's a min of 4 types you have to choose..."

To meet the criteria you can select a majority of your one preferred type & then one item from three other tubes.
fanpages3 m ago

@NeoTrix "...There are 12 different varieties, but you can't fill up on …@NeoTrix "...There are 12 different varieties, but you can't fill up on just one type, there's a min of 4 types you have to choose..."To meet the criteria you can select a majority of your one preferred type & then one item from three other tubes.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of doing, but I don't know if they will allow it. Haven't eaten Quality Street for years, but I recall only liking 1 or 2 types in the box/tin.
Edited by: "jamie015" 12th Jul
jamie0156 m ago

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of doing, but I don't know if they will …Yeah, that's what I was thinking of doing, but I don't know if they will allow it. Haven't eaten Quality Street for years, but I recall only liking 1 or 2 types in the box/tin.

You can buy dedicated selections of one type, for example:

34330009-N9BJV.jpg

Perhaps most would hope for Quantity Street, rather than Quality Street, this Christmas...

34330009-gunhe.jpg
25% discount too, nice
Quality Street is manky chocolate though, give me Celebrations, Roses or Heroes instead.
Can you put on pink one red and one toffee and fill it with purple ones?
Great change in tact from an established English Christmas must have gotta change with the times and if I want £10 worth of Big Purple ones so be it
fanpages5 h, 14 m ago

You can buy dedicated selections of one type, for example:[Image] Perhaps …You can buy dedicated selections of one type, for example:[Image] Perhaps most would hope for Quantity Street, rather than Quality Street, this Christmas...[Image]

Sums up the drop in quality as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants