Groups

Sergio.

or Rose or neither ?
    https://adamsarson.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/sergio-reax-to-water-2.gif

masters.com/en_…tml

50 Comments

Rose

I've got money on Rose and Fowler. The person I'm most concerned about mounting a challenge is Spieth. His back nine yesterday was ominous oO

Original Poster

Curlyman83

I've got money on Rose and Fowler. The person I'm most concerned about … I've got money on Rose and Fowler. The person I'm most concerned about mounting a challenge is Spieth. His back nine yesterday was ominous oO

Got a few pennies on Garcia and Rose
    hopefully Spieth will explode again

Had Casey and rose from the start but I think speith or fowler may take the jacket

Garcia -8

Curlyman83

I've got money on Rose and Fowler. The person I'm most concerned about … I've got money on Rose and Fowler. The person I'm most concerned about mounting a challenge is Spieth. His back nine yesterday was ominous oO

I've got the same two, hoping Sergio will bottle it like he usually does

I spent a week playing golf one day!! How is it sport? Like darts it is a hobby or pastime not a sport. I admit it takes skill and dedication to get to that level of expertise - so does juggling chainsaws, and that's not sport.
    Last time I took an interest in golf was when players used to stop for a fag-break.

mrty

I spent a week playing golf one day!! How is it sport? Like darts it is a … I spent a week playing golf one day!! How is it sport? Like darts it is a hobby or pastime not a sport. I admit it takes skill and dedication to get to that level of expertise - so does juggling chainsaws, and that's not sport. Last time I took an interest in golf was when players used to stop for a fag-break.

not a true sport like ping pong is, dats 4 sure..

Original Poster

Yeah all right we could be here all night with this
    'sport is just a word ffs

Riiiiccckyyyy is going backwards by the way

mrty

I spent a week playing golf one day!! How is it sport? Like darts it is a … I spent a week playing golf one day!! How is it sport? Like darts it is a hobby or pastime not a sport. I admit it takes skill and dedication to get to that level of expertise - so does juggling chainsaws, and that's not sport. Last time I took an interest in golf was when players used to stop for a fag-break.

I didn't mean to like your comment!

Who cares whether you think it's a sport or not? Or whether you have an interest in it?

Original Poster

Seve Ballesteros would have been 60 today....

Garcia -8, Rose -7 and 3 shots away from the rest. Looks like a two way race.

Original Poster

Rose’s cumulative score to par over the back nine in his Masters career i … Rose’s cumulative score to par over the back nine in his Masters career is -11. Sergio’s is +31.

ouch

CookinBat

Ping pong does your eyes, in all that darting back and forth

Original Poster

summerof76

Ping pong does your eyes, in all that darting back and forth

To be fair so do Rickys bright orange 'pants'

sparxuk

I didn't mean to like your comment!Who cares whether you think it's a … I didn't mean to like your comment!Who cares whether you think it's a sport or not? Or whether you have an interest in it?

​I don't care whether you like my comment...we could go on all night! I did say I appreciate the skill and commitment to training, I Just don't class it as a sport...What the other person does shouldn't affect how you pay unless they stamp on your ball on the green or turn it into a game of croquet!

Original Poster

OMG here we go again hole in one remember last year ? and he gives the ball to a kid ahhhhh

mrty

​I don't care whether you like my comment...we could go on all night! I d … ​I don't care whether you like my comment...we could go on all night! I did say I appreciate the skill and commitment to training, I Just don't class it as a sport...What the other person does shouldn't affect how you pay unless they stamp on your ball on the green or turn it into a game of croquet!

So long jumping, shot put, discus, even the 100 meter sprint aren't sports either by the logic of your argument

Anyway thanks for your pointless input, I'm goimg to watch the rest of the golf

Sergio's downfall has begun

Original Poster

Oh Sergio !

Original Poster

sparxuk

Sergio's downfall has begun

As long as he can stay in the top five.....

thewongwing101

Oh Sergio !

He doesn't have the mentality to win a major, just like Westwood, both undoubtedly have the talent but not the psychological strength.

I may of course eat my words in an hour or so!

Hamilton

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

Hamilton

Nope I'm lost
    like Sergio climbing on the rocks in the stream

Original Poster

How did they both par the 13th ?

OK I'm getting worried now

Original Poster

http://i.imgur.com/aF8RKW6.gif

Original Poster

Superlatives lots of em

So, play off?

So to the playoff!! What a finish this is!

i kept telling him, you drive for show an put for dough, did he listen? nooooooooooooope.

Original Poster

sudden-death 18th first
    I need my bed !

Original Poster

the Tempest will follow the end of this program

X)
    I think they should race the golf buggies

Original Poster

Rose in the bushes

Sergio it is.

What do I know about golf haha

Original Poster

at the 74th attempt well done

Original Poster

Happy birthday, Seve! and goodnight

CookinBat

Ping pong? You can cut that out before you start

CookinBat

deeky

Ping pong? You can cut that out before you start

Wiff waff woof!

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p490/_fanpages/Terrier.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?56
      2. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?22
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA88
      4. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened67