Series 2 of The IT Crowd starts tonight on Channel4, 9.30pm!!

8 replies
Found 24th Aug 2007
channel4.com/ent…wd/

I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it. :w00t:

And it's pronounced "The it crowd", not "the I-T crowd". A pun on "The in crowd". But hey, if you wanna say it wrong...

9 Comments

Original Poster

This was absolutely brilliant tonight. Hardly any computer jokes, but absolutely brilliant. Loved it.

Quite possibly the funniest thing on TV... EVER!!

I love it But the canned laughter was way too loud imo.

I think that woman on its pretty cept that big mark on her face and her voice is a bit annoying.

It was ok just over the top and the joke went on for too long and was predictable

Hate that guy from Mighty Boosh though hes annoying

you guys must be watching a different show to me - this is the lamest 'comedy' ever!

Original Poster

dunno

I love it But the canned laughter was way too loud imo.

Erm... it's not canned laughter... it's a live audience.

scrooge

you guys must be watching a different show to me - this is the lamest … you guys must be watching a different show to me - this is the lamest 'comedy' ever!

ditto.

Apparently i look ALOT like the guy with the glasses

scrooge

you guys must be watching a different show to me - this is the lamest … you guys must be watching a different show to me - this is the lamest 'comedy' ever!

I have to admit I rarely find it funny - then again I think it's aimed at people outwith an IT department rather than within.

John

Original Poster

My friends will say that I am the guy in the glasses. I'm really more like Roy.

EDIT: It's great. Written by the same guy as Father Ted and you can see that coming through in scenes like getting chosen in the audience of the gay musical. Brilliant stuff.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma45
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131

See more discussions