Groups

SERIOUS: Science coursework: Should Whale hunting be BANNED? (Social/Economic/Environmental effects)

Yes I'm stuck on my Science In The News coursework which is about Whaling. I need to know everything about the social/economic and environmental effects about it. Good things and bad things and please back it up (websites) and multiple websites that say the same thing would be better. Thanks in advance

27 Comments

There used to be a program on the Discovery Channel i think that used to follow the Sea Sheppard and their quest to prevent the Japanese Whaling fleets. Was a good watch............can probably find them to download somewhere.

Whale Wars i think it was called.

Original Poster

anyone else ?

clubba 786

anyone else ?

How Rude

Original Poster

Sorry but I kinda gotta write this up tomorrow :P

Maybe I'm missing the point here ...but shouldnt it be YOU who does this work?

clubba 786

Sorry but I kinda gotta write this up tomorrow :P

At least you're avatar is apt

i lied.
    Edited by: "Syzable" 4th Oct 2010

It's pretty obvious it should be banned. I spend loads of time writin to M P's in this country ,U S Senator's & various other foreign bigwigs trying to get these barbaric activities stopped

just do what every other student does and plagiarise wikipedia

Star Trek - IV The Voyage Home (_;)

choc1969

Star Trek - IV The Voyage Home (_;)

ha ha ha

I think if you used google, you'd find a wealth of information on the topic. Only problem is you'd have to research it yourself. Bummer.

Original Poster

moob

I think if you used google, you'd find a wealth of information on the … I think if you used google, you'd find a wealth of information on the topic. Only problem is you'd have to research it yourself. Bummer.

Thing is I wanna play MW2 !

clubba 786

I think that any faint hopes you had left for help have gone X)

This thread will soon be...........

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww192/EquisX/Tumbleweed.gif

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Tumbleweed.gif

Original Poster

OK SERIOUSLY PLEEAASSSEEE IM BEGGING HELP !!!

clubba 786

Yeah, and I wanna live in a mansion in Malibu.

You've wasted a good hours research time begging

Original Poster

choc1969

You've wasted a good hours research time begging

I have done some research on different aspects but I find the social/economic and environmental aspect of it a bit difficult so I just need a few links to point me in the right direction PLEASE !

Sorry, but Admin has the final word.........

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt320/jarroth/User-Admin-Mod.gif

Think of it this way, there are people who depend on the industry for their livelihood, therein lies your social/economic aspect. That's all from me. X)

clubba 786

I have done some research on different aspects but I find the … I have done some research on different aspects but I find the social/economic and environmental aspect of it a bit difficult so I just need a few links to point me in the right direction PLEASE !

Ok, LINKY

Original Poster

choc1969

Ok, LINKY

Seriously, PLEASE GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP !

Try here

Top link looks pretty interesting to be honest.

for a start the idea of coursework is that you do it yourself, and secondly how does this fit on a board showing great deals, as for you wanting help so you can play mw2 (which is highly suspect you are old enough to legally play seeign as you are doing coursework) this is just the epitone of laziness,maybe failing will be the best thing for you to get your ass into gear and so some proper work, that said i need to do some revising myself, but note i;m not asking for any help with it

Original Poster

PhearFactor

Try hereTop link looks pretty interesting to be honest.

I tried ^^ this results: http://img819.imageshack.us/i/33045988.png/][IMG]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1650/33045988.png[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

for a start the idea of coursework is that you do it yourself, and … for a start the idea of coursework is that you do it yourself, and secondly how does this fit on a board showing great deals, as for you wanting help so you can play mw2 (which is highly suspect you are old enough to legally play seeign as you are doing coursework) this is just the epitone of laziness,maybe failing will be the best thing for you to get your ass into gear and so some proper work, that said i need to do some revising myself, but note i;m not asking for any help with it

and breathe X)

Original Poster

Ok well Ive finished now. Thanks HUKD community !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions