Groups

Seriously do people have nothing better to do?

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

I can't believe that people find it offensive!!

I reckon the world's gone mad and got nothing better to do - surely if you find it offensive you have a remote control to turn it off!

23 Comments

in b4 pc brigade & man haters

An ASA spokeswoman said eight people had been in contact to complain that … An ASA spokeswoman said eight people had been in contact to complain that Glenister's comment, coupled with the shot of Lenoir in her underwear, was demeaning to women. The advertising watchdog will now consider the complaints and decide by the end of next week whether to launch an investigation.

I haven't seen it; I fast forward through adverts anyway.

You would have thought that more than 8 complaints might be needed before an enquiry; perhaps more will go in now.

I like that advert I cannot understand why anybody would object to it

8 people? Don't think it counts really. The problem is that it creates a bad name for political correctness because this isn't "political correctness gone mad", it's people gone mad.

This is the woman form the advert
    http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/noemie_lenoir39.jpg

Banned

They are just gutted that a young man isn't running around in his boxer's :roll:

Banned

mmm nice bird

Probably some jealous old hags that are complaining LOL

Women who find other women in underwear 'demeaning' look like this

http://images2.cafemom.com/images/user/gallery/post_1255536_1231566906_med.jpg

pghstochaj;6969266

8 people? Don't think it counts really. The problem is that it creates a … 8 people? Don't think it counts really. The problem is that it creates a bad name for political correctness because this isn't "political correctness gone mad", it's people gone mad.

Yes and I just wonder how this became a news item.
    No publicity is bad publicity??

DLM;6969300

They are just gutted that a young man isn't running around in his boxer's … They are just gutted that a young man isn't running around in his boxer's :roll:

but we get

http://www.kasumiseo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/aero-bubbles-man1.jpg

Banned

I like this advert because it has the delightful James Nesbitt in it but in a coat, unfortunately :x

The thing i dont understand aswell is, that modeal has been in a few underwear shots so why kcik up a fuss about this one. People do have a bit too much time on thier hands i geuss

Banned

choc1969;6969323

but we get

He'll do :thumbsup:

If I looked like Noemie I'd be running around in my undies lol

oh wait........I am :oops:

my brothers are big fans and she is stunning

http://www.team-azerty.com/images/news/106/foot/Noemie_Lenoir.jpg

I thought it would be pretty obvious that M&S would put the complaint in themsleves to get gullibles talking about it and get a load of free advertising.

jeany123;6969306

I see you read that 40 year old guy thread as well.

I find it offensive that Katie Price A.K.A. Jordon is on the tele so often
    What a fine example of an English Woman :roll:

Banned

osiris;6970084

I find it offensive that Katie Price A.K.A. Jordon is on the tele so … I find it offensive that Katie Price A.K.A. Jordon is on the tele so oftenWhat a fine example of an English Woman :roll:

Who is famous only because women read stories about her and buy her rubbish.

I think as examples go, she's not far off to be honest.

ants97;6970059

I see you read that 40 year old guy thread as well.

what ?

jeany123;6969306

I was thinking that the old hags were likely tucked up with their nice warm slippers and their nice warm hubbies and couldn't give a shoot.

Well, do you not have anything better to do than complain about other people complaining? :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo33
      2. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?55
      4. Disney descendants duvet22

See more discussions