Groups

Seriously...enough of the 'boasting'!

Urgh..I keep reading threads that when one poster gets the better of another they come back with "well I live in £125K house' or 'I'm 24 and earn £30K a year"...

Seriously...you might earn/have more than your mates but stop boasting about it...it makes you look like a t*t!!!!

14 Comments

Banned

30k a year for a 24yo is nothing!

do you have a thread in particular?

bykergrove;6160855

30k a year for a 24yo is nothing! :-pdo you have a thread in particular?

:w00t:

anyone with a bit of class wouldn't have to boast about what they have...so it's probably lies anyway

Banned

queenlush;6160867

anyone with a bit of class wouldn't have to boast about what they … anyone with a bit of class wouldn't have to boast about what they have...so it's probably lies anyway

money doesn't buy you class so that's a bit of BS tbh. old school rich people don't talk about money ect cause they were born with a silver spoon in their mouths. fair play to people that made it from the ground up. (if they are not lying)

I don't know how people can boast about things like that seeing as there are mllions and millions of people living on the streets and in extreme poverty with every day less and less food to eat.

Where's JFK at?

He'll love this thread! ahah

bykergrove;6160878

money doesn't buy you class so that's a bit of BS tbh. old school rich … money doesn't buy you class so that's a bit of BS tbh. old school rich people don't talk about money ect cause they were born with a silver spoon in their mouths. fair play to people that made it from the ground up.

I know people that were born working class and are now self made millionnaires. They don't rub it in anyones face and still keep their old friends, they live the lifestyle that i would love to have but still remember where their roots are and never make us feel beneath them.

Banned

DarkKnight;6160886

I don't know how people can boast about things like that seeing as there … I don't know how people can boast about things like that seeing as there are mllions and millions of people living on the streets and in extreme poverty with every day less and less food to eat.

because we live in a capitalist world.

boaster=insecure:thumbsup:

Magic_monkey;6160906

Where's JFK at?He'll love this thread! ahah

Love it, its probably about him:roll:

Banned

queenlush;6160913

I know people that were born working class and are now self made … I know people that were born working class and are now self made millionnaires. They don't rub it in anyones face and still keep their old friends, they live the lifestyle that i would love to have but still remember where their roots are and never make us feel beneath them.

what thread are you talking about? if it is JFK threads then you know he's only joking right?

DarkKnight;6160886

I don't know how people can boast about things like that seeing as there … I don't know how people can boast about things like that seeing as there are mllions and millions of people living on the streets and in extreme poverty with every day less and less food to eat.

I dont disagree with what you say as the divide between richer and poorer classes is getting greater each year.

However, there is one simple explanation - capitalism. Sadly its not something which can be changed overnight.

I therefore hope that you are doing your bit to help those that are in need;-)

bykergrove;6160929

what thread are you talking about? if it is JFK threads then you know … what thread are you talking about? if it is JFK threads then you know he's only joking right?

i'm not going off any thread :oops: i know the famous 2 are talking BS, just discussing in general. :-D

pluves1;6160934

I dont disagree with what you say as the divide between richer and poorer … I dont disagree with what you say as the divide between richer and poorer classes is getting greater each year.However, there is one simple explanation - capitalism. Sadly its not something which can be changed overnight. I therefore hope that you are doing your bit to help those that are in need;-)

sometimes it's hard to distinguish between those really in need, and those that take advantage and just need a kick up the anus.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83142
    2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
    3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
    4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions