Set up a new paypal and....

Banned
Trying to send just £8 and I get the message

Sorry, your payment won't go through. To make it work, you'll need to add money to your account and pay with your PayPal balance.

Argh, help !

11 Comments

Banned

you have to set it up to draw money from your bank account

go to my account and profile and add bank account

Original Poster Banned

jubbyme;8034820

you have to set it up to draw money from your bank accountgo to my … you have to set it up to draw money from your bank accountgo to my account and profile and add bank account

i've sent money previously ok, added the account already

Original Poster Banned

anyone know ?

Are you trying to pay by Paypal Gift?

Banned

You say it's a new paypal, do you have an instant method of pyment on there such as a CC. If it's a brand spanking new account then you may need to verify first.

As bank payments can bounce, they don't always let you send these until your are verified, with some payments having been made.

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;8035095

You say it's a new paypal, do you have an instant method of pyment on … You say it's a new paypal, do you have an instant method of pyment on there such as a CC. If it's a brand spanking new account then you may need to verify first.As bank payments can bounce, they don't always let you send these until your are verified, with some payments having been made.

Made it yesterday, paid for two seperate items yesterday, but today it's useless

Original Poster Banned

abacus;8035036

Are you trying to pay by Paypal Gift?

yepp

Banned

ryman1000;8035106

Made it yesterday, paid for two seperate items yesterday, but today it's … Made it yesterday, paid for two seperate items yesterday, but today it's useless

You need to contact them, it maybe as it's so new they actually want to see if your good, not just sending money here and there for a few days and it will bounce.

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;8035177

You need to contact them, it maybe as it's so new they actually want to … You need to contact them, it maybe as it's so new they actually want to see if your good, not just sending money here and there for a few days and it will bounce.

I'll try this then

ryman1000;8035128

yepp

Thats your problem then Paypal Gift has to come from an account balance.

Banned

abacus;8035209

Thats your problem then Paypal Gift has to come from an account balance.

Or by bank funding.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions