Groups

Setanta

I have just signed up to Setanta, pay £15 get 2 months free.

How many channels do you get for this, is it just the one sports channel or is it the sports pack? Setanta 1 is now working but the other channels in the sports pack have the "to upgrade call...." message on.

:?

14 Comments

I thought it was all of them from what i read.

Original Poster

Yeah I thought that too and the website seems to suggest that.

:o?

mightyreds

Yeah I thought that too and the website seems to suggest that.:o?

How long has it been since you confirmed the upgrade as it can take up to 4 hours for all the channels to appear. Also try doing a reset. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

been about an hour, waiting to watch the boxing but thought id have a look at the other channels while im waiting!

when you say reset do you mean just re booting the box?

mightyreds

been about an hour, waiting to watch the boxing but thought id have a … been about an hour, waiting to watch the boxing but thought id have a look at the other channels while im waiting!when you say reset do you mean just re booting the box?

I would re-boot your 'Box'.
    Are you on NTL/Virgin or Sky?

Original Poster

sky, ok so rebooting is this just the standed pull the plug out job lol

mightyreds

sky, ok so rebooting is this just the standed pull the plug out job lol

I think that price is for one Channel. I'm sure another poster was paying a lot more for the full Santana package. I'll have a look later.
    Yep, just pulling the plug for a few minutes is a re-boot.. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

gb.setanta.tv/gb_…htm

thats the site and it looks like you should get the full list :?

Post #154:-
    ]http//ww…nta
    Seems like £15.00 could be the price for the whole package. :-D

mightyreds

]http://gb.setanta.tv/gb_index.htmthats the site and it looks like you … ]http://gb.setanta.tv/gb_index.htmthats the site and it looks like you should get the full list :?

I agree. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

oh well, hopefully they'll appear sometime then!
    If not I'll give them a call!
    Thanks for the help!

mightyreds

oh well, hopefully they'll appear sometime then! If not I'll give them a … oh well, hopefully they'll appear sometime then! If not I'll give them a call!Thanks for the help!

No probs. :thumbsup:
    I hope it's sorted soon.

Original Poster

after gettin setanta and sitting up all night it lasted 4 rounds lol! worth it though!

Original Poster

I still didnt have the channels today so called them up and they said they had problems pushing all the channels out because of the higher number than normal of people signing up.

Cheers for the help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…66
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions