Groups
    EXPIRED

setanta putting prices up!

SuperEd
    just to let u know if you are thinking about getting setanta their prices are going upto £15 a month in jan so be warned told me on the phone christmas eve !!! thought give u all a warning

7 Comments

yep-they told me the same so I just told em to cancel-they immediately changed their minds and said they would give me 6 months at the old price.

sentanta are rubbish tell them to stick it were the sun dont shine...................

Banned

barky;3876133

yep-they told me the same so I just told em to cancel-they immediately … yep-they told me the same so I just told em to cancel-they immediately changed their minds and said they would give me 6 months at the old price.

I hope you got the name of the person you spoke to! They are notorious for not doing what they say!

33% rise last year and now a 25% rise? Wow, and I thought 8% at Royal Mail was bad. Utter rip-off.
    Get BT Vision, you get Setanta 1 for free on there ;-)
    Well, allowing for the price of the FV card (£9.50ish, one-off payment)

guv;3876676

I hope you got the name of the person you spoke to! They are notorious … I hope you got the name of the person you spoke to! They are notorious for not doing what they say!

not only got the name but recorded the call as I always do when dealing with call centres.

Banned

are people really gonna pay £15 a month for a sports channel? much more fun down the pub

Banned

barky;3879287

not only got the name but recorded the call as I always do when dealing … not only got the name but recorded the call as I always do when dealing with call centres.

Hehe.... Good for you. I guess you have the same amount of trust of them as I have!:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764622
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041739
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2138
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114165

See more discussions