Setanta Sports Help........

Hi all,

Im thinking about attempting to get setanta through freeview, however I can't get through so I thought id ask here?

I was told you can pay just a one off fee, like £50 to get the barc prem games only, is this true?

Also, I only have a TV with built in freeview, can someone explain what a CAM does?

6 Comments

Original Poster

Is there anyone that can help?

Banned

There are some IDTV's that have a slot in the back that you slot the cam adaptor in, you also need a top up tv card to slot into this.

The cam just saves you from having a freeview box.

Top up tv is about £10 a month. I think Setanta is also on Virgin. Check the top up tv site.

The Cams are hard to get hold as stated on the the site. They advise E-bay costing between £35-50.

Only reason I know this is as mine is on there for sale as only used it for a week as I don't have a proper aerial and decided to get Sky.

I don't know about the one off fee.

Hope that explains a little.

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice

Anyone know if there is a option to make a one off payment?

07sanchez

Thanks for the adviceAnyone know if there is a option to make a one off … Thanks for the adviceAnyone know if there is a option to make a one off payment?

Never heard about that option,so my opinion is that this is not an option.

Apparently there is a box that can be found to buy on flea bay that will give you everything for free, all the setantas, rangers, celtic, chavski, manure tv, all the movies, everything, all for a one off payment of only €250 and the ppv footy to.
Search on ebay for EuroVox Max V 2008 cable tv box.

Original Poster

It was a nice thought but I cant have cable in my area
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523380
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763819
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414314049
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders22

See more discussions