Groups

Setanta sports help please

HI could anyone tell me how i can get setanta sports as my freeveiw is built into my tv?????? thanks

5 Comments

Banned

dealtothetop

HI could anyone tell me how i can get setanta sports as my freeveiw is … HI could anyone tell me how i can get setanta sports as my freeveiw is built into my tv?????? thanks

Do you have a slot on the side in which you can put a CAM (which you need to buy) and then buy a viewing card to put into that?

Original Poster

iv never heard ov a cam and i payed around £500 for the tv so i hope it does do you have any links to any sites with this item please?

Banned

dealtothetop

iv never heard ov a cam and i payed around £500 for the tv so i hope it … iv never heard ov a cam and i payed around £500 for the tv so i hope it does do you have any links to any sites with this item please?

They sell them on ebay. Top up tv do one and tell you about them on their site but they point you to ebay now to buy them.

I only know as I recently sold my cam and card as have sky.

What tv do you have???

Banned

PS its a Conditional Access Module.

Top up tv site probably the most helpful in explaining it though.

Original Poster

hi thanks for the info and its just been on special offer in argos nt long ago was 4 or 5 hundred pound and its a bush
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA22
      2. Speccing a gaming pc412
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.712
      4. Legal advice?45

See more discussions